Bchilds420 called into soundoff!!

I think you guys are much to focused on the Derp, when what helped the Hawks win today was clearly the Herp.

Herp-y-u-no-derp%3F.jpg

Do you manage a website called "pics to annoy people with.com"???

I think Miller is Bchilds420. Who else could post while banned? WTF am I in the Twilight Zone? I heard the call and it completely explains the previous thread. By the way "Vin" from North Carolina, no shots out to any message board posters? No witty banter with Miller? All I get is give me Raspberry Tea's 3 keys to winning against MSU? Veeeery disappointing indeed.

I assure you I am not miller, I'm young, vibrant and have my own opinion.

I wonder if he poo'd himself when he figured out who he was on the phone with... an internet LEGEND

I think Miller is Bchilds420. Who else could post while banned? WTF am I in the Twilight Zone? I heard the call and it completely explains the previous thread. By the way "Vin" from North Carolina, no shots out to any message board posters? No witty banter with Miller? All I get is give me Raspberry Tea's 3 keys to winning against MSU? Veeeery disappointing indeed.

Dude, I get a mulligan, right? Next week I will be en fuego, now that I know how it works. I will riff and make heads spin.

yes, it is true. I called in and admitted I was wrong, said I was impressed by the game and was just trying to be realistic and was promptly cut off before I could finish..

1). let's not get ahead of ourselves Michigan beat Michigan as much as we did. I do think we made denard look bad, but his Wr dropped more passes than a team can and expect to win.

2). another half with the ball and a chance to score and multiple time outs.. when will this change?

3). the refs were horrible, that was a catch. I don't think they would have made the 2 pt conversion bc our d stepped up and played hawkeye d for the first time all season, but spades should be called spades

4). I'm excites again about the prospects of the remaining seasoning.. we can beat msu and nebby, and I hesitate to say, we "should" beat purdue.

5). I fully take credit for this win. I think the players saw my post and were motivated properly.. you're welcome hawkeye nation

1. Uh, no, we beat Michigan. We had just as many dropped passes as they did. McNutt for sure dropped 2 easy ones. There were also numerous blocks in the back on Michigan that weren't called. Like, blatant blocks in the back.

2. Dude, we had 1:02 and had to go 80 yards. That was a time when we should NOT have tried to drive downfield. We get picked off and they're close to field goal range.

3. The refs weren't "horrible", but weren't great. They were equally bad to both sides. And no, it was NOT a catch.

4. I agree, the rest of our games are very winnable. It will be nice to finally play against a pocket quarterback next week for the first time all season. This is almost the same MSU team we stomped last year. I don't think we will stomp them, but we can definitely beat them.

5. 61-9...really????

Latest posts