Bchilds420 called into soundoff!!

bchilds420

yes, it is true. I called in and admitted I was wrong, said I was impressed by the game and was just trying to be realistic and was promptly cut off before I could finish..

1). let's not get ahead of ourselves Michigan beat Michigan as much as we did. I do think we made denard look bad, but his Wr dropped more passes than a team can and expect to win.

2). another half with the ball and a chance to score and multiple time outs.. when will this change?

3). the refs were horrible, that was a catch. I don't think they would have made the 2 pt conversion bc our d stepped up and played hawkeye d for the first time all season, but spades should be called spades

4). I'm excites again about the prospects of the remaining seasoning.. we can beat msu and nebby, and I hesitate to say, we "should" beat purdue.

5). I fully take credit for this win. I think the players saw my post and were motivated properly.. you're welcome hawkeye nation

yes, it is true. I called in and admitted I was wrong, said I was impressed by the game and was just trying to be realistic and was promptly cut off before I could finish..

1). let's not get ahead of ourselves Michigan beat Michigan as much as we did. I do think we made denard look bad, but his Wr dropped more passes than a team can and expect to win.

2). another half with the ball and a chance to score and multiple time outs.. when will this change?

3). the refs were horrible, that was a catch. I don't think they would have made the 2 pt conversion bc our d stepped up and played hawkeye d for the first time all season, but spades should be called spades

4). I'm excites again about the prospects of the remaining seasoning.. we can beat msu and nebby, and I hesitate to say, we "should" beat purdue.

5). I fully take credit for this win. I think the players saw my post and were motivated properly.. you're welcome hawkeye nation
Funny

I don't get this. Dude is a jackazz, gets banned, but still posts while banned?? WTF

Don't beat yourself up, it was another game that could have gone either way. But you did pick a 61-9 Michigan win.

to 9.

Just a tip to avoid future embarassment...be realistic when you're "just trying to be realistic." :)

Let's try this again....
Duuuuurrrrrrrr

which part? the obvious troll part? :). someone finally gets my humor.

let's be honest, who is busy rewinding my clip and touching themselves to my lovely voice?

Thanks so so very much for your seasoning. No way this team could've done without it. You're a true spiritual enabler of epic proportions.

How was the Crow?
Med-Med rare?
Fried or grilled?

I think you guys are much to focused on the Derp, when what helped the Hawks win today was clearly the Herp.

Herp-y-u-no-derp%3F.jpg

how many from this website have ever owned up to their miserably failed predictions by calling the show? feathers were my appetizers, grizzle my desert

To be fair, you probably had THE WORST prediction in the history of this website, so whatever you did after it pretty much sets the precident.

Latest posts