BCG Day

Hawkboys

It's here whether you wanted it or not for this team. I know they're heavy underdogs with over half of the playmakers out with injuries.

But enjoy the day! It's still a 10 win team that's the final B1G West Champion. For those of you in Indy, have a great day, enjoy the festivities and cheer loudly for a miracle. For the rest of us, make wherever you watch the game uncomfortable for everyone else as you cheer on the Hawks!

Have Direct TV so no Fox. Would usually go out to watch just for the atmosphere and to commiserate with others but gotta be up pre-dawn to start a trek toward London.

I'll find some free trial to watch most of the first half - I think it'll be a surprisingly close game in the first half. Maybe listen to Eddie and Dolph until it becomes a 4 score deficit in the second half.

Go Hawks. Shock the college football world tonight.

We will be watching the game tonight with the alumni association here. We start driving to Iowa in the morning so can't have too much to drink tonight. If they win, then it'll be a late afternoon departure for Iowa ;)

Family gathering in SE Wisconsin. I did convert my 6 year old grandson to the black and gold. The rest will be watching to humor their grandpa…….oh, and a pork butt is on the smoker and chips/salsa and beer to go with the pulled pork.

Have Direct TV so no Fox. Would usually go out to watch just for the atmosphere and to commiserate with others but gotta be up pre-dawn to start a trek toward London.

I'll find some free trial to watch most of the first half - I think it'll be a surprisingly close game in the first half. Maybe listen to Eddie and Dolph until it becomes a 4 score deficit in the second half.

Where are you located? You should be able to at least watch it on the app unless it's blocked where you're at. I have regular DirecTV (satellite, not their streaming service) and can watch it on the DirecTV app.

Family gathering in SE Wisconsin. I did convert my 6 year old grandson to the black and gold. The rest will be watching to humor their grandpa…….oh, and a pork butt is on the smoker and chips/salsa and beer to go with the pulled pork.

Pull that Pork and cheer the Hawks to victory

London as in England...?

Home of the Stones, Beatles, and Charles Dickens

A Christmas Carol and all that

Last edited:
I flew back from London yesterday. I had time between flights to grab a pint and some fish and chips!

Fish and Chips in London would be quite nice

In San Francisco, years ago, we used to get fish and chips wrapped in newspaper

Loved it and it was rather cheap

AARP is promoting the tour-for real. We got a discount ticket offer. Jumpin Jack Flash is opening by jumping out of a wheel chair.

Have seen almost every Stones tour

Until the past 10/15 years

Starting in 1969 in Oakland

Tina Turner opened for them

There were 2 shows that evening

Afterward, we walked around the parking for quite a while looking for our automobile

Someone mentioned that there were two parking lots

Have seen almost every Stones tour

Until the past 10/15 years

Starting in 1969 in Oakland

Tina Turner opened for them

There were 2 shows that evening

Afterward, we walked around the parking for quite a while looking for our automobile

Someone mentioned that there were two parking lots
Did the stunning music or something else make you forget where you parked? I had a similar experience in Anaheim, and I was really just looking for a cab.