BBall is not an event

BSpringsteen

I've heard a lot about when fans will come back.

In BBall, it is all about wins and losses, it doesn't matter who the coach is or what brand of basketball is played. Wisconsin sells out every game in a scheme as boring as Iowa's. Conversely, up tempo losers aren't exactly packing them in.

Football is an event. It is always on a Saturday. You go, you tailgate, you are amongst friends.

BBall doesn't share that advantage. Tuesday and Wednesday nights in the dead of winter? Better be good to come out.

Firing Lick will not bring fans back, winning will.

Firing Lick will not bring fans back, winning will.

Man's game!!! Do your job as a coach and get Ws or GO HOME!!! Three seasons should have been enough. I remember all the people talkin' (including myself) about how Iowa would be in the NCAAs by this season. Now I'm awake, and now I realize that coach Lick and his staff are in way over their heads at this level of basketball. He has no solutions and doesn't seem willing to employee any other strategy. If you are going to coach at the high major level you have to be prepared, you have to get the job done, period. It's about results, and Lickliter's have been unsatisfactory.

Time for Lick to step up or step off because right now I think what fans really want is a fresh start with someone new.

Man's game!!! Do your job as a coach and get Ws or GO HOME!!! Three seasons should have been enough. I remember all the people talkin' (including myself) about how Iowa would be in the NCAAs by this season. Now I'm awake, and now I realize that coach Lick and his staff are in way over their heads at this level of basketball. He has no solutions and doesn't seem willing to employee any other strategy. If you are going to coach at the high major level you have to be prepared, you have to get the job done, period. It's about results, and Lickliter's have been unsatisfactory.

Time for Lick to step up or step off because right now I think what fans really want is a fresh start with someone new.

I think you don't know what fans want.

I think you don't know what fans want.

Sure I do. Fans want to be entertained and fans want to see their team win. Lick ball is neither entertaining or producing very many wins. So, I think a new coach with a new brand of more exciting basketball that will produce wins. Poof, instant happiness.:)