BBall Game streaming(radio) feed out of state?

SirEdHightower

Anyone know of a streaming internet feed? I know WHO is airing it, but ONLY on the radio, not online.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
WOC
WMT
KSCJ

These stations have had the games online but I haven't been able to get any pregame stuff yet on those stations.

Apparently no station in Iowa is streaming this game. Found this link to Long Beach State's radio broadcast. It's better than nothing:

Unsupported

Just click on "listen" at the right.

Last edited:
It's just rediculous that it is this tough to find a RADIO stream of Iowa basketball games in 2010. Maybe the University site could do something to help out fans out of state and list some available options. I get the dang Iowa Talk Daily emailed to me everyday, how about a "listen live" link in there somewhere. Geez.

It's just rediculous that it is this tough to find a RADIO stream of Iowa basketball games in 2010. Maybe the University site could do something to help out fans out of state and list some available options. I get the dang Iowa Talk Daily emailed to me everyday, how about a "listen live" link in there somewhere. Geez.

I agree. There really is no excuse. :mad:

Anybody getting the LBS streaming to work? I click "listen" but absolutely zip is happening.

So WTF - are the state of Iowa radio stations all boycotting Hawkeye hoops now or what?

Anybody getting the LBS streaming to work? I click "listen" but absolutely zip is happening.

So WTF - are the state of Iowa radio stations all boycotting Hawkeye hoops now or what?

I am listening right now with no problems. Play by play guy seems knowledgeable but reminds me of a guy who should be doing high school games.

Getting reception now. Listened for 2Min plus - no score given yet. Payne just picked up second foul - still no idea of score. Frustrating to say the least! Finally a score - IA up 11 to 10.

Iowa doing much better - on 6-0 run.
Second team is again on a positive run!!!
Most interesting part of the listen is the noise whenever IA does something right - obviously either a good size crowd or a small rowdy group.

With 7 min to go in first half - bench has 20 of 27 pts.
Stats on site listed on IA site is MUCH BETTER than Yahoo.

Latest posts