Basketball

All I remember was he was 6’10 or 6’11 and in the 270-280 range and solid. Maybe he just seemed like a monster cause I was younger then. Lol perspectives change over time.
There's a lot of factors in play. Age bias, modern nutrition, modern weight training.

Tyler Cook was the same height and weight as Lonnie Shelton, but Cook look so much more athletic and better proportioned.

Jack Nunge is roughly the same height and weight as Bob Lanier. Lanier spent the whole first half of his career trying to control his weight

I remember how old people in their forties looked when I was growing up. Now they look like they could be my kids.

There's a lot of factors in play. Age bias, modern nutrition, modern weight training.

Tyler Cook was the same height and weight as Lonnie Shelton, but Cook look so much more athletic and better proportioned.

Jack Nunge is roughly the same height and weight as Bob Lanier. Lanier spent the whole first half of his career trying to control his weight

I remember how old people in their forties looked when I was growing up. Now they look like they could be my kids.

That and the fact that we no longer view people as "old" in their 40s.

In a few months, my oldest WILL be 40!

Latest posts