<Basketball Game>Anyone Capable of Streaming...

As an option, you can sign up at godrakebulldogs.com for $9.95 for the month. You can also listen online at 1350KRNT.com. The Drake radio guys can be entertaining to listen to.

I just payed the 10 bucks on Drake's website. It is not streaming the game. I just get a screen that says please stand by.

I just payed the 10 bucks on Drake's website. It is not streaming the game. I just get a screen that says please stand by.

This is another reason I won't pay for streaming. This is at least the 3rd game this year I have heard people say they have shucked out the $$$ and are getting nothing in return...

I just received a message from them stating that the event streamed without difficulties so they would not be giving any refunds. What's the next step? What's the phone number to talk to these guys? Thx.

I just received a message from them stating that the event streamed without difficulties so they would not be giving any refunds.

What a bunch of schmucks. Obviously there WERE some difficulties, yet no refunds will be given. Typical.

Once again, I will NOT be paying for streaming. I'll just listen to Bobby & Dolph if the games aren't televised.