Basketball Bump

I also think having a phone app. has helped tons!! we can now check in Wherever we may be. Although even with the app. the last few years who really wanted to?

Iowa fans love Iowa basketball and are starved of a winner. Any progress and the fanbase will be back in droves and that is beginning.

I also think having a phone app. has helped tons!! we can now check in Wherever we may be. Although even with the app. the last few years who really wanted to?

I second that thought. Easy to just check in and follow threads when driving, oops, I mean riding, and/or killing time waiting. Although, while I'm still loosely following the cagers and keeping up with the team through HN, I still mostly check in for the coaching/football threads. Waiting on the OT as well (and of course Kozan - jk). ;)

John, you have a great board.. I was a former paying customer at the other site. I really enjoy your writing. You actually voice your opinion. I may not agree with it. But you put it out there. Also the format and the posting tools are much better than the other site.

I remember when I first came on to this site and completely ignored the basketball forum. Now it is about all I post in. Coincidence? Yeah Fran, White, Woody, blah blah blah.

basketball4.jpg

The world would be a better place if you axed the politics/controversialboard. Never seen so much hatred. It's deflating.

Yep, I actually just left the group literally minutes ago for that very reason.

There are more constructive ways I can spend my time than to attempt to discuss (if you can call what happens over there "discussion") certain topics with particular user(s) who have their opinion, and if you don't agree, you are a <insert string of expletives and slurs here>.

I'd rather talk about Hawkeye Hoops now that things are headed back in the right direction. :D

Actually those page views are not counted. So the overall page views and uniques are much higher than I have stats for.

Hawkeye bb is highly valued by longtime hawk fans when it is competitive.
We all remember when it was THE sport at Iowa.
We want that back.
Fran is taking it step by step,and making all the right moves.
His November class signing was big,then having a competitive season was a must to keep that momentum going....now, finish strong,make a tourny,get a spring signing for instant scoring on the wing,and find a top recruit to sign next november.

Then, win.

Actually those page views are not counted. So the overall page views and uniques are much higher than I have stats for.

Interesting. With my new iPhone, I probably use it to access the site just about as much as I do the computer. Suspect that's true for a lot of us. So yes, your page views are likely much higher.

Latest posts