Baseball Game Before a football game...why!?!?

Omaherky

I hate this sort of scheduling. It is absolute BS!
I want to scream as I watch each hitter back away, adjust their balls/glove/helmet. Dear god man! Wrap it up!!

Stupid and this is why the Big 10 needs to stay off of Fox and other stupid networks or have some scheduling rules built into the contract to avoid this shit.

Will my You Tube LIve DVR record the hawks or the baseball game??????????????

Looks like they are delaying the hawk kickoff by 5 minutes. Fox needs to have a lineup and programming that definitely ends at an agreed upon time. Of have alternate programming channels.

Come on ump call a fucking strike every pitch....jfc
Is Angel Hernandez working the plate?

I6czscV.gif

This pitch has been discussed before. As bad as Angel Hernandez is, that pitch was a strike. It just had a wicked late break.
Angel Hernandez is the worst umpire in the history of Major League Baseball, but that pitch caught the front corner.

There’s zero depth perception from that camera angle and a whole lotta parallax error too, which is why I like how some of the newer stadiums have the camera turrets directly inline with the plate and 2B.

Basically when you’re offset like that, it’s like reading a speedometer from the passenger seat—i.e. you can’t.

Latest posts