Barta wants YOU...

Eda

...To take his call. GarBar will once again be hosting a telephone conversation for football season ticket holders this Thursday.

From emial:
"Gary will answer questions from season ticket customers in the sport of football in addition to providing additional details about some of the many “Win. Graduate. Do it Right.â€￾ success stories achieved by the Iowa Hawkeyes during the current year, sharing his thoughts on the current goings-on in intercollegiate athletics including the discussion on “Cost of Attendanceâ€￾ and other issues important to the welfare of the more than 650 student-athletes who participate in intercollegiate athletics at the UI, and giving a peek at the immediate and long-term future for the Iowa Hawkeyes."

Dare I ask if there is anything else you'd like GarBar to cover?

...To take his call. GarBar will once again be hosting a telephone conversation for football season ticket holders this Thursday.

From emial:
"Gary will answer questions from season ticket customers in the sport of football in addition to providing additional details about some of the many “Win. Graduate. Do it Right.â€￾ success stories achieved by the Iowa Hawkeyes during the current year, sharing his thoughts on the current goings-on in intercollegiate athletics including the discussion on “Cost of Attendanceâ€￾ and other issues important to the welfare of the more than 650 student-athletes who participate in intercollegiate athletics at the UI, and giving a peek at the immediate and long-term future for the Iowa Hawkeyes."

Dare I ask if there is anything else you'd like GarBar to cover?
I'd love to get into the minutiae with Barta over these very compelling topics, as I'm sure he would, too, for the entire length of the "conversation". Anything to avoid discussing the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Barta wants you to want me
Barta wants you to want me
Didnt I didn't I see ya crying
Oh oh didn't I didn't I see you crying

Id love to see what the season ticket renewal numbers look like at this point

238f4b7191db25e2fd79bb8fb02934f4.jpg

Is this stunt something they've done before? It's the first I've heard of it and if it is the 1st time it's pretty obvious they are in scramble mode and not very happy with the season ticket renewal thus far... His days are tied to whenever they get a new President to replace Mason. I don't think he'll last too long after that chair is refilled.

I'd like to know why tail gating at Iowa games is held in the same light as treason is to the U.S. government.

Is this stunt something they've done before? It's the first I've heard of it and if it is the 1st time it's pretty obvious they are in scramble mode and not very happy with the season ticket renewal thus far... His days are tied to whenever they get a new President to replace Mason. I don't think he'll last too long after that chair is refilled.

Holy crud.

Gary Barta has a Hoops coach that just won an NCAA Game for first time in a decade.

Barta also has a Women Hoop team that just had a great year.

Baseball

Wrestling

etc, etc etc.....................give the guy a Rai$e for $$$$ $ake

Holy crud.

Gary Barta has a Hoops coach that just won an NCAA Game for first time in a decade.

Barta also has a Women Hoop team that just had a great year.

Baseball

Wrestling

etc, etc etc.....................give the guy a Rai$e for $$$$ $ake

Not sure if there is sarcasm in what your saying or not... I will assume so unless you say otherwise.

Between whatever becomes of that field hockey deal and the football program I can see Bartas days being numbered very easily. All the other stuff is great. But if football goes to the crapper and no fans show up for those all good will goes out the window...

Not sure if there is sarcasm in what your saying or not... I will assume so unless you say otherwise.

Between whatever becomes of that field hockey deal and the football program I can see Bartas days being numbered very easily. All the other stuff is great. But if football goes to the crapper and no fans show up for those all good will goes out the window...

If this upcoming season is bad it's not difficult to imagine Barta pounding on Kirk's door..... "Open the damn door, for Godsakes!!!!!" Sounds heard coming from fan base....."Terrain ahead pull up, pull up!!!" Scratching sound and vibrations heard....... What was that? The wing scraping a mountain top? No, CJ's Dad threatening to pull his son from the team. Damn those mountains are getting close lets hope it's not too late for KF to pull up (start winning or resign) and that he doesn't just sit back in the captain's seat and hold the door lock switch (exuberant contract) all the way to the bitter end.

i hope that analogy is not offensive to any of you as that was truly a terrible and tragic event. I just use the comparison to make a point and as ALWAYS I wish nothing but the best for the coaches, players, and fans. I hope the program starts to excel under CJ but I have to admit I am mildly skeptical........ but hopeful.

Latest posts