Barta & Mims in Cincy today

So are we to think then that maybe the Wright State coach was mentioned as a "candidate" simply because he was in the area of where Barta was visiting today? Obviously Barta was talking with Gregory, but am not 100% convinced that anybody else was spoken in Cincy..

I just hope for all of us that Barta has something magical up his sleeve. This has turned excitement into worry for all of us loyal fans. The water has been way to calm information wise. Something is happening that we aren't seeing maybe. Man this decision is monumental.

Am I wrong, but wasn't there a committee formed to do the interviewing for the new coach? Why were only Barta and Mimms interviewing today? Or am I reading into this wrong?

Jon what do you think of Steve Forbes?

Did you see what the guy from Rivals had to say about him?

Recruiting should be priority 1/2 for the next coach, and if Forbes is as good as he says, we need to at least interview him. IMO at least...

What did Barta say in the presser...we were going after a proven winner and money wasnt an issue or something like that? Was that pure bs on his part or something else......I dont want a guy who was a proven winner when he coached high school

He did mention those things my friend. I think Gary has to be way more thorough than the 11 day quick hire in the past with Lick because he is feeling the heat turn up himself. Sorry Gary Barta, if you are reading these postings, I have to say you aren't giving us any confidence. Please prove me wrong.

He did mention those things my friend. I think Gary has to be way more thorough than the 11 day quick hire in the past with Lick because he is feeling the heat turn up himself. Sorry Gary Barta, if you are reading these postings, I have to say you aren't giving us any confidence. Please prove me wrong.

If this weekend ends (down to the Final Four) and Baylor/Tennessee are done, and all we're hearing about is guys like Boylen next week, then I will legitemately worried. Until then, I'm assuming Barta has some targets left in the tournament, that HOPEFULLY he has gotten some interest, and he is just holding out. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'll admit it, I'm already a bit concerned, though.

If this weekend ends (down to the Final Four) and Baylor/Tennessee are done, and all we're hearing about is guys like Boylen next week, then I will legitemately worried. Until then, I'm assuming Barta has some targets left in the tournament, that HOPEFULLY he has gotten some interest, and he is just holding out. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'll admit it, I'm already a bit concerned, though.

Well prepared to be worried because Dayton doesn't play again until Tuesday.

Barta and Mims could have easily met with Gregory without Gregory having to leave the area while he is preparing his team to play Tuesday night. Actually makes perfect sense.

Latest posts