Barta gives full support to KF

I've come around on accountability for the current state of the Iowa program. While Kirk may say that he is accountable (according to the media), that doesn't really matter since his supposed boss (Gary Barta) does NOT hold Kirk accountable for the present state of the program, so there aren't any repurcussions for Kirk not making any adjustments as the program continues to slide.

I live in Nebraska and all the Husker fans I know are planning on going to this game. So based on that I would say there is going to be a pretty big red contingency present. They'll be loud and all decked in red, it could be ugly. I just hope they aren't playing to go to the B1G championship and do to us like we did to Minny back in '02 I think it was. I thought that was one of the most hilarious things ever at the time, hope karma doesn't come back in the form of 30K rednecks running all over Kinnick tearing down our goalposts. They're obnoxious enough as it is, I don't think I could stomach that, or Kinnick being referred to as Memorial East.

Just remember: Nebraska gets the minimum required of 4,000 tickets. So, yup, you will see some red. Did you talk to all 4,000 of them? Or, did you talk to the 4,000 and then another 4,000 after that. You will NOT see any more nebbie fans at Kinnick than you saw from most other visitors from winning big ten schools.

KF may be unfireable but barta sure isn't. someone needs to answer to this debacle, barta's head might as well be on the chopping block.

Just remember: Nebraska gets the minimum required of 4,000 tickets. So, yup, you will see some red. Did you talk to all 4,000 of them? Or, did you talk to the 4,000 and then another 4,000 after that. You will NOT see any more nebbie fans at Kinnick than you saw from most other visitors from winning big ten schools.

Would you like to put a wager on that Doc?

Alright doclee, here's the equation: Our awful team+holiday weekend+cold weather+stubhub/their division leading team+close proximity+rivalry+stubhub = a whole lot of Nebraska fans at Kinnick.

Alright doclee, here's the equation: Our awful team+holiday weekend+cold weather+stubhub/their division leading team+close proximity+rivalry+stubhub = a whole lot of Nebraska fans at Kinnick.

28998252.jpg

I can think of about 4 million reasons not to mention a career, as to why Barta still fully supports Kirk.

I think your underestimating the Bug Eater fanbase. It kills me, but I'm thinking sea of red like a lot of other fans. I'll still be there supporting the black and gold like usual, but I'd be amazed if everyone else does. Wonder how loud they'll cheer for our seniors on senior day.

as Barta should.........step back from the ledge you juicers....KF will retire when he wants to retire.....period...end of discussion................

What's he going to say????? it's his crazy contract. He can't act on what he needs to do because of a crazy contract he put in place. That was a waste of ink...

Latest posts