Barta first

TintedRectangularJavalina-max-1mb.gif

Cut your losses....start with Gary.

Since Gutless Gary took over, the coaches he's hired to replace Alfraud, the guy he ran out of town, has had 4 seasons with fewer wins than Alfraud's worst season!

Please don’t confuse GarBar wif facts. Unless you’ve got millions to donate for the field hockey training facility.

Maybe by 2020 Barta and Fran will be gone. No use getting your panties in a wad before then about it cause them being gone ain't happening before then.

Since Gutless Gary took over, the coaches he's hired to replace Alfraud, the guy he ran out of town, has had 4 seasons with fewer wins than Alfraud's worst season!
Iowa athletics men/women combined have been pretty bad under Gutless Gary. The only sports that are doing very well right now are baseball & the women's hoops team is having a good season. But, Iowa just doesn't win Big 10 championships under Gutless Gary. Outside of the baseball team winning the tournament last spring, I think the only conference title was wrestling about 4-5 years ago.

Iowa athletics men/women combined have been pretty bad under Gutless Gary. The only sports that are doing very well right now are baseball & the women's hoops team is having a good season. But, Iowa just doesn't win Big 10 championships under Gutless Gary. Outside of the baseball team winning the tournament last spring, I think the only conference title was wrestling about 4-5 years ago.

Since the B1G expanded to 14 teams, we are the only school in the conference that has failed to win a single regular season conference championship in any sport....

Since the B1G expanded to 14 teams, we are the only school in the conference that has failed to win a single regular season conference championship in any sport....

Technically, 2015 football won the regular season. Sure, they lost the championship game, but thats not part of the regular season schedule.

giphy.gif

The mantra of Iowa’s AD should be Do it Right, Graduate and Win.

Notice that win is last priority. As long as the revenue stream is good, and we stay out of the paper - Boss Bruce Harreld is probably fine with it.

After all Bruce took Steve Wynn’s name off the Opto Building but kept Wynns $25m after his bimbo eruption. Pure integrity by keeping the money there Bruce....

And you wonder why Snaggletoothed Gary can run the Athletic Dept like a Disney Ride.

I want to win. Now.

Latest posts