Barkley Hill

Jridder10

I think Iowa needs to offer this kid and keep him in state he is a junior at cedar falls and is tearing it up recently. About 6 foot 190 lb running back that is a tough running and very athletic. Look him up and let me know what you think.

Too early. I am not saying that he isn't worthy of a scholarship from Iowa... but the bigger recruits to come out of CF have had academic and off-the-field issues. Freeney was a d1 talent but had to go to juco before going to UNI. They also had that defensive back that went to Iowa and didn't last for long. If his grades are in order and he is a good kid, why not? But I think you wait and see if you are able to get some of the big name backs in the country. Keep in mind that Iowa is still able to flaunt Shonn Greene as long as he is doing well in the NFL... I think Hill may be one of those guys like David Johnson from Clinton that you let go to UNI.

I wasn't overly impressed with his sophomore video that was on youtube but then again that was just his sophomore year so that's all I'm going by...

Too early. I am not saying that he isn't worthy of a scholarship from Iowa... but the bigger recruits to come out of CF have had academic and off-the-field issues. Freeney was a d1 talent but had to go to juco before going to UNI. They also had that defensive back that went to Iowa and didn't last for long. If his grades are in order and he is a good kid, why not? But I think you wait and see if you are able to get some of the big name backs in the country. Keep in mind that Iowa is still able to flaunt Shonn Greene as long as he is doing well in the NFL... I think Hill may be one of those guys like David Johnson from Clinton that you let go to UNI.

I see what your saying but from what i saw i think hes a lot different than brookins and Freeney. It will be interesting to see what kind of offers he gets i know he went to some big camps this summer. Cedar Falls have had some good athletes lately. Jake Farley went to kansas from last years team. Another Player to watch from Cedar Falls is James Harrington he is a very fast reciever but i think he will end up playing division one basketball instead.

Well if that's the case, we better not recruit any kids from Michigan again.

Latest posts