Barfknecht: Iowa supporters need a reason to believe

my gawd, it must be total hell to live in Omaha
or anywhere in nebraska, for that matter
Wow, more ignorance from VinGhostScorpStache or whatever you are calling yourself nowadays. What a surprise.

images
????????????

No, Iowa supporters don't need a reason to believe. They need $21,000,000.

FreedComanche

It would be wonderful if a die-hard Iowa fan won the Powerball Wednesday. Maybe, just maybe a $21 million donation will be made to Iowa with a caveat that it is for a buyout of the Iowa football coach!

Everything this jackwagon ever writes is negative and always with a cloud of "nebby would never allow this"
I think he's pretty fair most of the time. What you see as "negative" is really just the truth, but you don't like it because it's coming from "the enemy". As far as the OWH goes, that Sam McKeon dude is much more irritating.

my gawd, it must be total hell to live in Omaha
or anywhere in nebraska, for that matter

It will take your angst towards Nebraska and multiply it by infinite. If you want to quickly lose confidence in mankind, observe huskernation for a day or two with the local huskerazi media.

It will take your angst towards Nebraska and multiply it by infinite. If you want to quickly lose confidence in mankind, observe huskernation for a day or two with the local huskerazi media.

omg that is BAD

I have had the great misfortune to have driven through derpaha twice. Never seen so many bug-eyed inbred sh!theels in all my life.
Until I got to lincoln, that is. Hoo baby. That there "gene pool" is about a millimeter deep, at best.

omg that is BAD

I have had the great misfortune to have driven through derpaha twice. Never seen so many bug-eyed inbred sh!theels in all my life.
Until I got to lincoln, that is. Hoo baby. That there "gene pool" is about a millimeter deep, at best.
I see your bet and raise you Council Bluffs, Red Oak, Glenwood, and Sioux City.

Great article. Best point... Capt' sucky performance hurts recruiting. We're in the toilet bowl swirling down... bad performance perpetuates bad performance. At least we have a new OC. Wow... we are in a very bad place.

Latest posts