Bad weather for Michigan game

hawkeyewx

The weather is expected to be pretty nasty Friday afternoon and evening. The area should get 2-4 inches of snow during the afternoon followed by a mix of sleet and freezing rain in the evening.

How much does this kind of weather typically affect the attendance for an important game like this?

I travel to IC from eastern WI. Most of the state between here and Dubuque will see 6” to 10” of snow. So, I will have to do the TV thing on Friday. Damn.

The weather is expected to be pretty nasty Friday afternoon and evening. The area should get 2-4 inches of snow during the afternoon followed by a mix of sleet and freezing rain in the evening.

How much does this kind of weather typically affect the attendance for an important game like this?
it will likely affect it a lot.

3-5” of snow with a 17-30 mph wind = How many times E or W bound on 1-80 between DSM and MLI will be blocked on Friday?

source.gif

Are the students back yet?

They should let them in for free like they did for Wisconsin during Fran's first year when we had 8-12 inches.

High school games wont happen tomorrow night. That may actually bring people in who otherwise would be attending them.

Went last week, decided to stay at a motel instead of driving back to Dubuque. Might try again this week. Checking out motels again.

Went last week, decided to stay at a motel instead of driving back to Dubuque. Might try again this week. Checking out motels again.
Try the Drury in Coralville. Rates are reasonable; some nice perks. I booked there for all of Iowa’s home games.

Latest posts