Bad news for Indiana game per Kirk...

I wouldn't have a problem with sliding Morris to the outside if Tarp and Hunter are both good to go. It really seems like those would be the best 3 we have right now.

"the word on Tyler has been a broken neck which is believe MM has also tweeted now."

ok wait, this isn't on Tyler sash, sorry i'm confused at the moment?! :confused:

I thought that Morris was unbelievable at linebacker against Sparty, I could see this kid becoming a two time all american before his time at Iowa is done.

Wow! If true about Nielsen that's horrible! I'm assuming even though it's a broken neck it must be minor (if such a thing). I hope this does not impact his senior season next year.

Wow! If true about Nielsen that's horrible! I'm assuming even though it's a broken neck it must be minor (if such a thing). I hope this does not impact his senior season next year.

Agreed. "Broken neck" has a really dire connotation. My guess is it's cracked vertebrae. That's nothing to sneeze at, but it's not a SERIOUS spinal injury. My guess would be we don't see him until a bowl game at the earliest. Best of luck to him in recovery!

Meh. Next man in.

Thankfully, it's Indiana and thankfully, they're a wholly one-dimensional team. A motivated Iowa team shouldn't have any issues.

Oh for Khrist sakes, it never ends. Injuries, injuries injuries. Ugh!
Seriously, how can anyone expect not to have injuries at this level of football? When Wisconsin beat us 31/30 they had several starters either out, or go down during the game. In fact Wisconsin had more personnel issues that day than Iowa. The physical nature of the B-10 is exactly why Boise State would never sniff a national title game playing in this conference. Hell, they would find it tough to win a conference title.

Seriously, how can anyone expect not to have injuries at this level of football? When Wisconsin beat us 31/30 they had several starters either out, or go down during the game. In fact Wisconsin had more personnel issues that day than Iowa. The physical nature of the B-10 is exactly why Boise State would never sniff a national title game playing in this conference. Hell, they would find it tough to win a conference title.

Good point there!

and which is exactly what makes that wisconsin loss even worst, we got beat by fricken Montee Ball!! Montee freaking ball!!

"Broken Neck" is vague. It depends on what part of the vertebrae is broken, what level it is and whether it's unstable or compromisng the cord. The outcome can range from paralysis or even death to a full recovery. I'm assuming this injury is more on the mild side but reguardless of that, if he were my son I'd mandate that he's at least done for the season. Best of luck to him and I hope he takes rest of the year off.

Latest posts