Bad draw

I’m cool with it. Gotta have our Jo’s ready to go against the Fvcks.
Seems an easy recipe for the W’s...feed the man, competent shooting from 3, take care of the ball, meet a beatable KU.

What if IL gets scamdemic'd for example? Louisville then grabs their draw. Nice year to be a bubble burster.

Are you serious? You are a Cleveland Brown fan so I am not sure what to think here.
I'm serious about being an Antelope. I got my masters online through them. Got me a raise. That's it.

Also, you act like being a Browns fan is a mental disorder. My shrink it's not technically classified as one.

Iowa has beaten better teams than OR on several occasions. Your 7 seed was always going to be a fringe top 25 team, personally I’ll take a pac 12 team. Good draw imo. I’ll take OR over UConn, FL or Clemson imo. PAC 12 is weak

I'm serious about being an Antelope. I got my masters online through them. Got me a raise. That's it.

Also, you act like being a Browns fan is a mental disorder. My shrink it's not technically classified as one.

In my world being a Brown fan is equivalent to being a Cyclone fan.;)

We're not as bad as Clone fans. Also, we'd have gone to the Super Bowl if the refs wouldn't have screwed us.

Wait, maybe it IS the same.

Latest posts