Back Porch Revival Concert at Kinnick Stadium Saturday

S'pose CJ will join his bro for a set? Would the nc2ay crap their britches?

Due to extreme differences in musical taste, I will not be attending. However, I do wish all those donning their jean jackets, ten-gallons, daisy-dukes and shitkickers a safe and entertaining high porch hoedown!

Seriously, I give the U-Ia a giant A+ for effort. Here's to a little quid pro quo for us 90's-00's alt-rock fans in 2017 ... maybe some Foo Fighters? Blink? 311? Pearl Jam? Bush?

Beer and food in stadium. Iowa Craft Beer garden on Evy Dr behind the north end zone that will be an extension of the stadium essentially (fence out from stadium across the street to the Cambus building with 40' video board in there). Should be a really cool area. Four areas around the stadium to purchase Back Porch Revival and artist merchandise

Beer and food in stadium. Iowa Craft Beer garden on Evy Dr behind the north end zone that will be an extension of the stadium essentially (fence out from stadium across the street to the Cambus building with 40' video board in there). Should be a really cool area. Four areas around the stadium to purchase Back Porch Revival and artist merchandise

Hopefully a PERMANENT extension of the stadium!;)

so how was the concert in general, wasn't it like from 1p - 11p with a variety of musical acts? Heard around 40,000 tickets were sold.

Latest posts