Back me up: is Fitzgerald overrated?

Celiacs disease. I will never be able to have a "real" beer. IF I wanted to I could buy wheat free beer but its super expensive and pretty hard to find. Designated driver for life and damnit I'm just ok with that.

1. I'm sorry you have that affliction.
2. I'm very impressed that you're dealing so well and are happy to be the DD for your pals.
Huge respect for you, young bro.

You should back up the statement with reasons..

There are no reasons because he is wrong. Fitzgerald lost by 7 without his best player in Persa, not that I think TT is a powerhouse or anything, but NW controls the ball with Persa.
Fitzgerald is not overrated, he is just the perfect coach for NW and understands more than any of us what it means to a player for NW, so he can get that much more out of his players. I don't believe it would translate as well any where else.

Its kinda of hard to say he is when all he does is beat the Hawkeyes. I personally cant stand the man, but he does two things very well, motivating his team and coaching against Iowa.

They put up 38 points today with a crappy second string QB. This guy is not overrated at all - he is a terrific coach.

Celiacs disease. I will never be able to have a "real" beer. IF I wanted to I could buy wheat free beer but its super expensive and pretty hard to find. Designated driver for life and damnit I'm just ok with that.

My dad is in the same boat, but the beer he drinks (Red Bridge?) is available at most grocery stores. It is a bit more expensive, but pretty easy to find.

Its kinda of hard to say he is when all he does is beat the Hawkeyes. I personally cant stand the man, but he does two things very well, motivating his team and coaching against Iowa.

It was mentioned earlier today or on another board, but basically he is Dan Mac Jr.

Sorry but give the man his due, his kids are very resilient and play hard regardless of the score , he is the perfect coach for Northwestern, former player, lifer, someday the Hawks will actually take them seriously and play hard for 60 minutes.

Latest posts