B1G Wednesday

They allow you to hang on the rim to protect yourself or others.

Bruno Fernando doesn't give a rat's ass, and never has. I wish he would have stepped wrong, or that Burkhard would have grabbed his foot and given it a twist.

I wish Cook would have put a shoulder into his vegetables last year when Fernando stood over him.

Part of the the reason our 1987 and '88 teams were so electrifying was because anyone who did that stuff to us would have to deal with Ed Horton, Kent Hill and Michael Reaves.

I really want a piece of those punks!

Wisconsin shot like shit all over the field and Minnesota still couldnt beat them...because they shot even worse

Minnesota scores 51 points and goes 1 for 13 from three. Against us Minnesota scored 92 points and made 7 three's.

Minnesota scored more points on us in them first half than they scored for a full game last night.

No Bo, no problem. Those bastards aren't going away. The reason they frequently finish in them top four of the conference, usually make it to the weekend in the conference tournament, and are Sweet Sixteen and beyond regulars is because they pack their defense on the bus and win ugly road games like this. And they've been doing it for over fifteen years. And I have to listen to it.

What can I say? Even when they got banished to an eight seed two years ago they still weren't daunted. They simply went in and knocked off the defending NCAA champs, Villanova.

It's no secret, Alvarez wasn't happy about the way Ryan pulled the wool over his eyes a few years ago. But he said okay, I'll watch Gard closely and make an evaluation after the season. Barry demands excellence, and being under his microscope is not a pleasant place to be. He watched every move Greg Gard made. But it's evident that Gard passed the audition. Barry offered him an extension on the eve of that years conference tournament, which he has since extended again.

Minnesota scored more points on us in them first half than they scored for a full game last night.

No Bo, no problem. Those bastards aren't going away. The reason they frequently finish in them top four of the conference, usually make it to the weekend in the conference tournament, and are Sweet Sixteen and beyond regulars is because they pack their defense on the bus and win ugly road games like this. And they've been doing it for over fifteen years. And I have to listen to it.

What can I say? Even when they got banished to an eight seed two years ago they still weren't daunted. They simply went in and knocked off the defending NCAA champs, Villanova.

It's no secret, Alvarez wasn't happy about the way Ryan pulled the wool over his eyes a few years ago. But he said okay, I'll watch Gard closely and make an evaluation after the season. Barry demands excellence, and being under his microscope is not a pleasant place to be. He watched every move Greg Gard made. But it's evident that Gard passed the audition. Barry offered him an extension on the eve of that years conference tournament, which he has since extended again.

But, but, but we have Barta.

I don't think Barry would stand for mediocrity.

He literally does all the time. Last season in hoops, this season in football. His other sports at the school are horrendous. He's made some good hires, but I always laugh at people that say Barry won't stand for it. Where's a list of all these coaches he's fired and held to some sort of make believe standard he has?