B1G Tourney (Un)Official Games Thread for 3/10 - The Last Stands?

BrueCrew3

Unofficial - Only because I couldn't come up with a decent title. Plus, I'm not one to start threads, usually, but nobody else did.

So the questions are these:
Is this Little Ricky's last stand for the Goophers?
Is the Mayor coaching his last game for Nebby and if so does anybody follow him to lAmes?
Could this be the last game for Collins for the Windy City's B1G team?
Is Ferry on his last ride as interim coach for the kitties?​

And perhaps most important .. .. Does anybody on this board care?

The only thing I care about is how Minnesota didn't suck this bad the first time we played them. We would pretty much for sure have a shit at the 1 seed still if they did. Man they are awful.

The only thing I care about is how Minnesota didn't suck this bad the first time we played them. We would pretty much for sure have a shit at the 1 seed still if they did. Man they are awful.
It was a pretty sloppy game on both sides. That's for sure

My thought is how injuries will affect the tournament for Iowa and Michigan, and the brutality Michigan State will inflict on their opponents. The Illinois guard Ayo D was fortunate that it didn't happen later and wasn't worse.

With Weiskamp doubtful for the Big 10 tourney and Nunge out that has a huge impact for Iowa's chances. If Michigan State gets by Maryland with brute ball Michigan will have its handful with Brooks out.

I would not be surprised to see an Illinois vs Purdue Final due to the injuries mentioned.

Latest posts