B1G Ten looming contracts - loss of credibility

NCHawker

Anyone daydream that Big Jim may be reaching out to B1G AD's to understand what the issues are....perhaps pushing them to make a move to improve the longer term quality of football product in the conference.

He even mentioned it a few weeks ago....that the league needs to figure out the recruiting challenges. I think he is talking about early signing dates, and early official visits in the recruits junior year....stuff like that.

He even mentioned it a few weeks ago....that the league needs to figure out the recruiting challenges. I think he is talking about early signing dates, and early official visits in the recruits junior year....stuff like that.

Considering the fact he played basketball and graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill......I think he's talking about cheating. Blatant, unadulterated cheating. Something they have been teaching at that chit hole for decades.

Hope the B1G doesn't have to negotiate their ESPN contract soon...based on the product they have to offer, it may not be too good of deal.

Think the current deal expires after the 16/17 season.

He has been pushing for changes for years, such as 4 year scholarships. The OnIowa guys repeatedly point out that Delany was pushing for increased player compensation before it became such a national conversation topic.

Latest posts