B1G Predictions

Hey, F those guys, you are close. I dont see N getting a W out of Wiskey, Iowa or fOSU. I also dont think we lose to State. But your loss to state = my upset, so hey? I think we get NU this year, and I see us going to Indy to keep the tradition alive.

NU will be hard pressed to leave Madison with a W. tOSU will be a great game, tOSU holds the edge with pure athletes, we need the home crowd and home field to give us an advantage there. I think Iowa will struggle to move the ball on us but if turnovers happen in droves for NU's offense or we sputter on O, Iowa can fully beat us at home. Cannot wait for kickoff!!!

NU will be hard pressed to leave Madison with a W. tOSU will be a great game, tOSU holds the edge with pure athletes, we need the home crowd and home field to give us an advantage there. I think Iowa will struggle to move the ball on us but if turnovers happen in droves for NU's offense or we sputter on O, Iowa can fully beat us at home. Cannot wait for kickoff!!!

So the only way Iowa can win is if Nebraska gives the ball away 8 times like they did against ISU? :rolleyes:

A 5-7 Texas team didn't need that many to beat your *** last year in Lincoln.

So the only way Iowa can win is if Nebraska gives the ball away 8 times like they did against ISU? :rolleyes:

A 5-7 Texas team didn't need that many to beat your *** last year in Lincoln.

That is not the only way but that is a sure fire way to an Iowa win. Texass is so deep in our heads they could field a junior high team and we would lose.. ;)

Thats about the way I see it. I do think if our O is 100%, we will move the ball, I dont think either team is going to have a high score. This should be a good game, old school slug fest. Got to tell you, I am glad Henry is gone.:)
fOSU will have a chip, I dont know if talent and a chip are going to be enough, but it should be a good game. They have alot of issues to work out, but I dont think they are going to roll over either. You get them at home, but they are used to big games in all sorts of places.
I cant see Wisky doing anything but bang heads and they are good at it. I dont think you will see the Rose Bowl mistakes again. They will test your LB's more than they have ever been tested before. I cant see them cutting loose on the pass that early in the season, given the qb situation.

Last edited:
Thats about the way I see it. I do think if our O is 100%, we will move the ball, I dont think either team is going to have a high score. This should be a good game, old school slug fest. Got to tell you, I am glad Henry is gone.:)
fOSU will have a chip, I dont know if talent and a chip are going to be enough, but it should be a good game. They have alot of issues to work out, but I dont think they are going to roll over either. You get them at home, but they are used to big games in all sorts of places.
I cant see Wisky doing anything but bang heads and they are good at it. I dont think you will see the Rose Bowl mistakes again. They will test your LB's more than they have ever been tested before. I cant see them cutting loose on the pass that early in the season, given the qb situation.

Yep, I think you are right on there. Our LB's outside of David have not seen the field in over a year. Fischer and Compton are capable, but they have not seen downhill running teams like Wisconsin and Iowa in my opinion. A lot hinges on Vandenburg for you guys, he stays healthy and Coker stays healthy and takes some heat off of the QB, you have weapons for sure. I see a lot of you are worried about NW but I think you beat them this year, maybe even handily.

Problem with Iowa's O is it hasnt had a true homerun threat since......Tim Dwight? Thats just KF mantra though play good D win the close ones, if you guys had a homerun threat or two you likely would have a few more W's. We have homerun threats on O, its just a matter of getting the O to gel. I am certain T-mart wont be running as much as last year and the offense will be better, play calling alone should be better now that we got rid of that clownahan hold over Watson.

You should probably stop right there.

Yep, I think you are right on there. Our LB's outside of David have not seen the field in over a year. Fischer and Compton are capable, but they have not seen downhill running teams like Wisconsin and Iowa in my opinion. A lot hinges on Vandenburg for you guys, he stays healthy and Coker stays healthy and takes some heat off of the QB, you have weapons for sure. I see a lot of you are worried about NW but I think you beat them this year, maybe even handily.

I think we get the cats this year also, problem is we have had a heck of a run against Penn and we have to go there this year. I still think those two early on mean alot this year, as we get rolling. Penn sounds like they have been doing some real work this year, I dont think anyone should over look them. They get Neb and Iowa at home this year. You guys get them later and that might help you out a bit (unless they are on a real good roll), but something tells me we better bring our A game to happy valley this year if we want to keep our streak alive. We have become way to sure of a W there and I dont like that.

Here is a quote.

"Robinson averaged 204 yards passing and 165 yards rushing in Michigan's first six games, and the Wolverines went 5-1. He averaged 182 yards passing and 109 yards rushing over the second half of the season, and the Wolverines lost four of their final six games.
"With Denard carrying so much of the load as he did on offense, he got hit quite a bit," guard Stephen Schilling said. "He took a lot of hits the first half of the season and he was able to get up from them a little easier because he was a little healthier."
His health was a question mark down the stretch." ALSO "That could be a challenge considering Robinson has been slowed by knee, shoulder and finger injuries this season"

"Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor has been playing with a slight tear in the posterior cruciate ligament of his knee,"

"The bigger questions will be whether quarterback Terrelle Pryor has any lingering effects from a thigh injury that temporarily sidelined him "

"Terrelle Pryor will have a ligament in his foot stabilized in surgery Friday afternoon "

HAVENT I DONE THIS ALREADY?

What does this have to do with anything? Yeah, they suffered some injuries, but they didn't miss any time, and they still performed at a very high level.

Latest posts