B1G needs to limit coaches talking to refs

uihawk82

I know we luv it when Fran gives the refs a grilling but I am sick an tired of especially watching izzo whine to the refs.

Watchin the msu-iu game and all izzo does is ***** to the refs.

the league needs to tell the refs to ignore him and some others

Yeah. I don't mind them yelling at them in passing, but I think they should enforce the coaches' boxes better. To use Fran as an example, he was about four feet onto the floor for 6-8 seconds on one of our second-half offensive possessions against Wisconsin. Really should have been a T.

Last edited:
I dont care how much they talk but get Izzo off the court. I also wish for a player to lay him out when gets like 5 feet onto the court. It should be T for stepping on the court during play at all. A player or a ref could get hurt.

Yeah. I don't mind them yelling at them in passing, but I think they should enforce the coaches' boxes better. To use Fran as an example, he was about four feet onto the floor four 6-8 seconds on one of our second-half offensive possessions against Wisconsin. Really should have been a T.

What do you know about bball Cover3? haha I know you know a lot.

The BIG needs to clean up the game. The BIG 10 is too is a hammer conference. Not saying I want to turn it into the catholic girls high school assn but some cleaning up is in order.

Didn't help the izzer today. That charge call was nuts.

There was a ton of hacking and fouling that last 5 minutes that didnt get called.

I wished both teams could lose but you are right after all the hacking and pushing a guy gets a great drive to the basket and they call the charge. Zeller was probably there but a tough call.

Latest posts