B1G Morning Games: OSU v Maryland, NU v MSU, PSU v. Rutgers, NW v. Minnesota

thetrza

Four games this morning,

We get to see Nebraska and their new groove against a well coached physical defense in Michigan State.

Maryland has scored twice against an Ohio State team that has no rhythm or anything going on.

Then we could probably see Minnesota upset Northwestern because why not they already clinched a trip to Indianapolis.

Four games this morning,

We get to see Nebraska and their new groove against a well coached physical defense in Michigan State.

Maryland has scored twice against an Ohio State team that has no rhythm or anything going on.

Then we could probably see Minnesota upset Northwestern because why not they already clinched a trip to Indianapolis.

I said 5 weeks ago that OSU doesnt play any defense. Lots of arm and hand tackling, not much of a defensive line.

NU MSU will be interesting to see what happens and Fitzy does not want to lose, he will have his team ready and I expect an ugly game as Fitzy mucks it up on defense

We get to see Nebraska and their new groove against a real defense in Michigan State.
FTFY

Nebraska's "resurgence" has come against the terrifying likes of Bethune-Cookman, Minnesota (hell, we nearly hung 50 on them too), Illinois, and possibly the worst OSU team since 2011, who is currently getting their lunch money stolen by Maryland.

Consider me unconvinced.

McFarland now at 200 yards. He is gashing the Buckeyes. If they don't stop the bleeding, he might end up setting records today.

Something really interesting to see is Maryland may be taking a page out of Iowa's book, but tweaking it slightly. They're coming out in balanced, 2 TE sets, and then trading an OT to create an unbalanced matchup on the other side. Both TDs have come off this look, and so far OSU hasn't adjusted.

Last edited:
Michigan State defense is doing their classic thing where they play to the end of the echo of the whistle and then a quarter of a second after that and talk to their opponents after the play to rub it in.

Man, Rocky Lombardi has barely overthrown some sweet passes and had some drops today. The announcers think he's from Ohio. Why do so many people confuse Iowa and Ohio?

Man, Rocky Lombardi has barely overthrown some sweet passes and had some drops today. The announcers think he's from Ohio. Why do so many people confuse Iowa and Ohio?

Or with Utah. I don't get it either.

Man, been watching some of jNW and Minny, and Minny has a lot of mistakes but jNW just plays very good assignment football. You have to beat jNW over the top to back them up

Maryland catches a ball and was out of bounds at the 1. Urban runs on the field at the last second to challenge the catch. The call gets overturned. Not only was it a catch, he made it into the endzone for a Maryland TD. HAHAHAHAHAHA Urban!!! His reaction:

DsOvon0V4AAc3d0.jpg:large

Latest posts