B1G Championship

ssckelley

Penn State vs Nebraska????

I just checked the standings and Penn State has a 2 game lead in the Leaders division.

Next 3 games are against Nebraska, @ Ohio State, and @ Wisconsin. Can they pull it off?

stfu! Iowa will be lucky to go to a bowl this year.

Unbelievable that Penn State is leading the Leaders Division. I think Nebraska wins the Legends division.

It could be a huge mess. It is very possible for MSU, Michigan, & Nebraska to finish 6-2 and 4-1 in the division with each team owning a victory over and suffering a loss to another in the group.

In the Leaders its also very possible that OSU, PSU, & Wisconsin finish 6-2 although in that instance PSU would have to have 2 division losses while OSU & Wiscosin would only have 1 division loss.

Penn State vs Nebraska????

I just checked the standings and Penn State has a 2 game lead in the Leaders division.

Next 3 games are against Nebraska, @ Ohio State, and @ Wisconsin. Can they pull it off?

I'd hate to see this, because I don't want to see Nebraska win the BigTen in their first year.

It still could be Mich vs Ohio St...now wouldn't that be something? realistically, I say Penn St (apparently has a defense) vs. Mich. (seem to be getting one slowly).

It still could be Mich vs Ohio St...now wouldn't that be something? realistically, I say Penn St (apparently has a defense) vs. Mich. (seem to be getting one slowly).

Penn State vs. Nebraska. Iowa won't be participating in the B1G championship game any time soon.

Once Rudock is in place, and maybe get a new ST coach, then we can talk.

Latest posts