B12 = Overrated

hawkfan33

Banned
Now that the college football regular season is finished we can look back on the whole body of work and see that the B12 was definitely overrated this season.

The conference only has two ranked teams in the AP poll (B10 has 4), the same number of teams as the MAC and WAC have.

The entire B12 has 0 non-conference wins over BCS top 25 teams. The B10 has 3.

The B12 is not the SEC, as much as Clown fans want to believe it's the toughest conference, it's not. It's really just a bunch of average teams with inflated SOS because they play one extra conference game.

Now that the college football regular season is finished we can look back on the whole body of work and see that the B12 was definitely overrated this season.

The conference only has two ranked teams in the AP poll (B10 has 4), the same number of teams as the MAC and WAC have.

The B12 is not the SEC, as much as Clown fans want to believe it's the toughest conference, it's not. It's really just a bunch of average teams with inflated SOS because they play one extra conference game.

Ummm...before I get started here, I just want to say thanks for making a thread on this topic. Everyone really gives a crap. Also..........................................................STOP MAKING THREADS!

The two b12 teams in the top 25 played each other, so I'm assuming one of them won the game.

Ummm...before I get started here, I just want to say thanks for making a thread on this topic. Everyone really gives a crap. Also..........................................................STOP MAKING THREADS!

The two b12 teams in the top 25 played each other, so I'm assuming one of them won the game.

The key words there in the OP would be NON-CONFERENCE. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Reading fail, bro.

Reading comprehension, you don't have it.

perry_debate_nh_620x350.jpg

Also.....STOP POSTING ALTOGETHER.

You're probably the most worthless poster on this board. You're an unfunny, knock off version of Ghost.

So you're a Big 10 fan who is putting down the B12 because it's not as good as the SEC.....that makes sense.

The SEC is better than the Big 12 but I thought I'd point out a few things. You say that "entire B12 has 0 non-conference wins over BCS top 25 teams". Can you break down how many BCS teams they actually played? How about overall winning percentage for the conferences in non-conference games?

In summary, slamming the Big 12 because it's not as good as the SEC is pretty weak. It's like a Kia Optima owner slamming a Jaguar because it's not as good as an Aston martin.

So you're a Big 10 fan who is putting down the B12 because it's not as good as the SEC.....that makes sense.

The SEC is better than the Big 12 but I thought I'd point out a few things. You say that "entire B12 has 0 non-conference wins over BCS top 25 teams". Can you break down how many BCS teams they actually played? How about overall winning percentage for the conferences in non-conference games?

In summary, slamming the Big 12 because it's not as good as the SEC is pretty weak. It's like a Kia Optima owner slamming a Jaguar because it's not as good as an Aston martin.

I can't answer that question, but I know that Iowa was undefeated against teams that made BCS bowls.

I'll give you the B12's non-conf winning pct against BCS top 25 teams right now:

Also.....STOP POSTING ALTOGETHER.

You're probably the most worthless poster on this board. You're an unfunny, knock off version of Ghost.

Gee..............time for you to get in the Christmas Spirit. Go have some Chritmas punch or egg nog. Then sing, "Hark the Herald Angel sing".

That should help.

FreedComanche

Latest posts