B10 Tourney Roll Call

AFHawk86

Who will be heading to Evanston, IL for the B10 wrestling tournament? I'll be there for our 2nd annual father-daughter wrestling roadtrip. Hope to see some of you there :)

We have a group of 10 going for the weekend. USAFhawk and I will be in press row covering it live and Tobini will be with the group.

I got them for my group today. Does anyone know where I can find the seating chart for the arena? I couldn't seem to find it on there sight. I've got reserved tickets but they are in the 200's section for Saturday but the 100's for Sunday?

I'm there with FF and his group!!! Can't wait!! I am not in press row this year so that means I am going to be loud and proud!!! Bald head and NEW hawkeye zip up from Ironside's website if you are interested in looking me up!!

I'll be there with my mom and my youngest son. This will be his first B10, but he's been to NCAAs and Midlands before. He's getting pretty familiar with Welsch-Ryan. We're in 213 Saturday and 113 Sunday.

I'm there with FF and his group!!! Can't wait!! I am not in press row this year so that means I am going to be loud and proud!!! Bald head and NEW hawkeye zip up from Ironside's website if you are interested in looking me up!!

Is that the black one with the hood? I got that one for Christmas, pretty sweet.

pump, mine is just the plain zip up one with Herky in a singlet on the back inbetween my shoulder blades. I really like it. I used Christmas money for mine also.

were in section 202 all weekend, about as high as we can get. i told them iowa section, is anyone else in this section.

Latest posts