Awesome New In Game, Interactive Sports App

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Thanks for taking a few seconds to read this.

In a few weeks, a new sports game app will launch, called FIREFAN.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably felt at times that you knew what play was coming next, or felt like you knew who would win a game, who would score more points or gain more yards, who might struggle to run on a certain opponent in a specific game ,etc.

FIREFAN is going to be all about these types of decisions…decisions that you will get to make before AND during the games as they are taking place.

If you remember the old ‘QB1’ sports bar game, where you predicted the outcome of plays and other ‘prop’ style offerings before they happened, that is what this game will be, but on steroids and using cutting edge technology.

You will be able to form your own leagues, play against friends, families and former athletes…the tougher the question, the greater the point value. The more points you earn the more game rewards you earn which can be redeemed for tangible goods.

FIREFAN is not about gambling; it is FREE and will enhance the way you consume sports and allow you to participate in the action as it unfolds.

We’ll be creating our own league here at HawkeyeNation and will be rewarding winners with HN gear along the way as well.

This should be a lot of fun, and the app will be released the week of November 21st. Now is your chance to get pre-registered before the game is released. Click on the link below and take 30 seconds to sign up (no credit card required, since it's free) and you’ll be among the first to be notified once the game launches. Also, if you pre-register right now, you will receive 12 free tokens you can use to unlock all aspects of the game, including the in-game decisions. There is a free version of the game, but you will be able to acquire tokens for free and will not have to spend any money to play the game.

Once it launches, we’ll form a HawkeyeNation.com league and the games can truly begin. The game will launch with the NFL and MLS, but will be adding more major sports as their seasons begin, with the NBA on deck.

CLICK ON THIS LINK to get preregistered (our promo code is HNGAME, but if you click the link that code will auto-populate for you_

If you want a deep dive on gameplay and how awesome this app is going to be, you can view the video below. United Games is mentioned and is the parent company and creator of FIREFAN, so when you see or hear ‘United Games’, they are talking about the FIREFAN app. This video was produced over a month ago and before the app had been officially named.

I gotta admit, I been doing fantasy football for 20 years and I'm totally bored with it. This sounds pretty cool!!!

Is this a national app or just a local thing?

From the way this app sounds I bet iowa fans will have the highest play prediction scores in the nation.

I can't imagine how riveting the MLS version would be. "Will the upcoming minute end in more useless running?" "Will the next kick sail out of bounds?"

I apologize in advance for my sarcasm. The real football version sounds interesting tho.

When I see "app" I always think phone app, Is that not the case? It isn't in the App Store, under FireFan, or Fire Fan or United Games.

So far this app is a "swing and a miss". Maybe with time it will be better but now? No.

It was at launch..they launched under beta, which had not been properly communicated or expectations could have been better managed..however the past two weeks they have made great strides...gonna put a game together tonight....it has been fun playing this weekend, and MNF

It was at launch..they launched under beta, which had not been properly communicated or expectations could have been better managed..however the past two weeks they have made great strides...gonna put a game together tonight....it has been fun getting paid!

Made a small adjustment...hope you don't mind! :)

It was at launch..they launched under beta, which had not been properly communicated or expectations could have been better managed..however the past two weeks they have made great strides...gonna put a game together tonight....it has been fun playing this weekend, and MNF
You must be having a different experience than I am. The app has been waaaay behind the live games and each drive begins with the same basic questions. Very repetitive.

I hope it gets better. I really want it to be great. I'll stick with it, but man it's got a long way to go.

Not to be a duck, but if you were going to put out an interactive sports trivia app, knowing that football is going to be your main selling point.
Wouldn't you want to get it out before football season?

Thanks for taking a few seconds to read this.

In a few weeks, a new sports game app will launch, called FIREFAN.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably felt at times that you knew what play was coming next, or felt like you knew who would win a game, who would score more points or gain more yards, who might struggle to run on a certain opponent in a specific game ,etc.

FIREFAN is going to be all about these types of decisions…decisions that you will get to make before AND during the games as they are taking place.

If you remember the old ‘QB1’ sports bar game, where you predicted the outcome of plays and other ‘prop’ style offerings before they happened, that is what this game will be, but on steroids and using cutting edge technology.

You will be able to form your own leagues, play against friends, families and former athletes…the tougher the question, the greater the point value. The more points you earn the more game rewards you earn which can be redeemed for tangible goods.

FIREFAN is not about gambling; it is FREE and will enhance the way you consume sports and allow you to participate in the action as it unfolds.

We’ll be creating our own league here at HawkeyeNation and will be rewarding winners with HN gear along the way as well.

This should be a lot of fun, and the app will be released the week of November 21st. Now is your chance to get pre-registered before the game is released. Click on the link below and take 30 seconds to sign up (no credit card required, since it's free) and you’ll be among the first to be notified once the game launches. Also, if you pre-register right now, you will receive 12 free tokens you can use to unlock all aspects of the game, including the in-game decisions. There is a free version of the game, but you will be able to acquire tokens for free and will not have to spend any money to play the game.

Once it launches, we’ll form a HawkeyeNation.com league and the games can truly begin. The game will launch with the NFL and MLS, but will be adding more major sports as their seasons begin, with the NBA on deck.

CLICK ON THIS LINK to get preregistered (our promo code is HNGAME, but if you click the link that code will auto-populate for you_

If you want a deep dive on gameplay and how awesome this app is going to be, you can view the video below. United Games is mentioned and is the parent company and creator of FIREFAN, so when you see or hear ‘United Games’, they are talking about the FIREFAN app. This video was produced over a month ago and before the app had been officially named.

Did anyone ever set up a league in this app? Watching the Vikes/Bears game and checking it out. Might be fun to get something going for the Outback Bowl tomorrow.

I played against Deace Pats v Pitt on Sunday..it worked flawlessly..they have worked most of the bugs out of the system...I am still waiting to push this harder until they add the free play aspects.