Awefully quiet today

WDMVike

It seems like every day there is a new name, some new bit of information about who is interviewing or turniing us down. It seems to be very quiet on the rumor and news front today.

I guess this means that instead of refreshing the message boards every 3 minutes, I can actually get something done... Just in time to, given that there is only 1 hour and 5 minutes left before I can leave work.

WDM

I think with 80% of the board (according to the poll) being in love with Forbes now there's fewer names being thrown out too.

I think there are fewer names, because literally every coach with a pulse (and some without) have been mentioned at some point or another. At least we can guarantee that someone will be able to say I told you so.

I was in a plane for a bit today and checked email, made a few calls and perused the web and there hasn't been much meat on the bone. I think we'll go well into next week or the week after before the position is filled

I was in a plane for a bit today and checked email, made a few calls and perused the web and there hasn't been much meat on the bone. I think we'll go well into next week or the week after before the position is filled

Jon,

Have a nice vacation and safe travels home.

It seems like every day there is a new name, some new bit of information about who is interviewing or turniing us down. It seems to be very quiet on the rumor and news front today.

I guess this means that instead of refreshing the message boards every 3 minutes, I can actually get something done... Just in time to, given that there is only 1 hour and 5 minutes left before I can leave work.

WDM

Since when has there been information here?

There has been rumors, speculation, arbitrary popularity polls, and a tide of posts that start "I really have a feeling...", but the amount of bankable info has been so small, that we need an electron microscope to detect it.

Some of us call it information, some call it rumors. I guess it's like my wife reading people magazine. I read the boards for my enjoyment and I know not to believe everything i read.

What is Bobby Hansens role in this hiring ? I was over joined when I heard he was to help ,but all you seem to hear about is Barta & Mimms.

Latest posts