Away game ticket application

j21j42m

Not sure if this has been cleared up. If you receive an away game ticket application, does that mean you got the tickets you put in for? Or are they sending those to all applicants?

I believe they send those to all season ticket holders. I don't know how they determine the order. We're going to put in for two to Arizona.

99% sure they sent those to all applicants and ticket holders. Based on the amount of people not getting season tickets, allowing you to buy tickets to away games is the least they could do.

It is based on priority points system like it is every season. Current season ticket holders with the most points get first crack as always.

Saginawbay
Wrong. I don't believe receiving an application for away game tickets has anything to do with priority points. I received an away game ticket application, and I'm one of the unfortunate ones this year who is a first time applicant with 0 priority points. I'm yet to receive word on my season tickets but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pretty sure the previous poster was correct... anyone who applies for season tickets gets one of these applications regardless.

Saginawbay
Wrong. I don't believe receiving an application for away game tickets has anything to do with priority points. I received an away game ticket application, and I'm one of the unfortunate ones this year who is a first time applicant with 0 priority points. I'm yet to receive word on my season tickets but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pretty sure the previous poster was correct... anyone who applies for season tickets gets one of these applications regardless.

I believe what Saginaw is saying is the that buying and receiving away game tickets is based on points (they sell-out the U of I allotment so not everyone has ticket requests filled). Sag is not saying that they are sending applications based on points, but rather awarding limited tickets based on points.

Ya you're probably right... after I posted that response I reread his post and realized Sag was most likely referring to whether or not you would get away game tickets if you decided to apply for them. Which is kind of interesting in itself. I understand a priority point system for home games but I'm not quite sure I agree with it for away games. It doesn't effect me because my schedule doesn't really allow me to make away games, but if it did it would be frustrating getting rejected tickets for both away games as well as home games because of the same priority system. Oh well... when a college program is in this position it's never a bad thing.

Ya you're probably right... after I posted that response I reread his post and realized Sag was most likely referring to whether or not you would get away game tickets if you decided to apply for them. Which is kind of interesting in itself. I understand a priority point system for home games but I'm not quite sure I agree with it for away games. It doesn't effect me because my schedule doesn't really allow me to make away games, but if it did it would be frustrating getting rejected tickets for both away games as well as home games because of the same priority system. Oh well... when a college program is in this position it's never a bad thing.

I have never been a season ticket holder(live 1000 miles from IC-not practical). But I got an away application. I dont know if I should even waste my time sending it in.

Latest posts