Audio testing at Kinnick Stadium July 30-Aug. 9

bitmap

http://now.uiowa.edu/2014/07/audio-testing-kinnick-stadium-july-30-aug-9

About time.

Professional Audio has jumped on the Moore cycle. Once the digital bandwagon became accepted it has done nothing but accelerate. Equipment now becomes "obsolete" instead of just wearing out.

Hope they realize the FCC is about to grab another chunk of spectrum and purchase wireless mics below 598 mHz.

I also hope they start to use the Hi-Def video real estate for something besides adds. It wouldn't hurt to go full screen on the replays. I also hope they have some sort of a quality control system for audio because a modern PA will make you cry if the source material is bad, not matter how good the equipment.

I would like to see the results of data collection that predicts the amount of danger to a person's hearing caused by exposure to the noise levels in the south endzone.

I would like to see the results of data collection that predicts the amount of danger to a person's hearing caused by exposure to the noise levels in the south endzone.

I believe the data results simply stated if it's too loud, you're too old!!

All fine and dandy, but, can they PLEASE replace the analog video boards in CHA next? They're bad enough to make your eyes bleed.