Attention Steve Deace!

Not4cy

Deace,

I read your post regarding your belief that you believe 2011 will be Kirk Ferentz's final year at Iowa. While I agree with most things that you say and in my opinion you have been one of the best sports talk radio hosts in Des Moines over the past 10 years, I completely disagree with your stance that 2011 will be Kirk's final year.

It would go against everything that Kirk has stood for the past 12 years for him to leave his son right before his senior year. I don't believe Kirk would do that for 1 second. Yes, the last few years have been trying in some ways with all of the off the field crap that has taken place. But do you honestly believe that there isn't going to be crap in the NFL? Really Deace?? Kirk has a hard time keeping players like DJK under wraps. Try a whole roster of DJK's in the NFL. I firmly believe that Kirk Ferentz is going to retire at Iowa. For the most part, he gets what he wants at the University of Iowa. He is the most powerful figure in the state of Iowa. He makes 3.8 million dollars per year. He has all kinds of job security. Kirk is not going to leave his son high and dry going into his senior year. I would be completely shocked if this were to happen!!

Excellent post, especially pointing out the fact that there are so many renegades in the NFL. There is no argument, in my opinion that KF will stay.

We're going to have to keep this post bumped so we can throw it in Deace's face next year! 2012 can't get here fast enough for this guy(although I have misgivings about seeing CMU on our schedule)!

We're going to have to keep this post bumped so we can throw it in Deace's face next year! 2012 can't get here fast enough for this guy(although I have misgivings about seeing CMU on our schedule)!

This post will be deleted as soon as Jon sees it. That's how he handles all things Deace, just tries to make them disappear.

Latest posts