ATTENTION JONDMILLER

Are there a lot of tattle-tales on this board? Relax Cindy Brady! "Baby talk, baby talk, it's a wonder you can walk."

Breakin out the Brady Bunch references- specifically the episode where Cindy is getting picked on by the bully and wants to tattle, but Peter steps in to defend her then has to learn how to fight after mr. Brady gets bullied by the kid's father. Cindy also had another episode where they had to curtail her from tattling on everyone.

Breakin out the Brady Bunch references- specifically the episode where Cindy is getting picked on by the bully and wants to tattle, but Peter steps in to defend her then has to learn how to fight after mr. Brady gets bullied by the kid's father. Cindy also had another episode where they had to curtail her from tattling on everyone.
Well...It's legal in Iowa.

Is that same episode where Greg feels up Marcia in the garage?

When you see a bunch of guys with very low post counts all of the sudden ramp it up and post a bunch out of nowhere it's pretty clear it's another batch of trolls. Based on what I've read on CyFan I'm sure it's a coordinated effort.

I am no troll, but someone is a wee bit paranoid. I am an Iowa alum and I spend my days doing the GTL thang. I shave my chest, shop for gold chains, pick up chicks, and love my Hawks!

When you see a bunch of guys with very low post counts all of the sudden ramp it up and post a bunch out of nowhere it's pretty clear it's another batch of trolls. Based on what I've read on CyFan I'm sure it's a coordinated effort.

I got worried when I mis-read "low post counts" thinking it said "low sperm count." A guido gorilla like myself never shoots blanks!

Real men can appreciate the television genius of the Brady Bunch. An artificial turf backyard, a butcher bangin the maid, Mrs Brady the MILF, Marcia, Marcia, Marcia.

The trolls can run rampant yet I got banned for a month for a couple of bad words that weren't even directed at anyone. Sheesh.

Latest posts