Atlantis need a 4th for golf tomorrow any Hawks in town?

Just arrived at Atlantis for week, and 84 and sunny, looking forward too seeing the Hawks play.

That is awesome man!

hD4D72143

Me two (hate/jealous), couldn't convince my wife to take a vacation there this year. I will try again when IA goes to Maui or some other island destination.

F'n 37 and rainy here. You can take your cold weather back Canada, leave the rain, just take the cold you hosers.

I hope you hit every ball you have in the water and cant finish your round...........Im just kidding have a good time.

If you buy my plane ticket down there and back I'll be glad to jump into your foursome. I'm pretty ****** though, I've only broke 100 two times since starting 5 years ago.

Saginaw, good on you for supporting the Hawks on the road. Wish I could join your foursome. But hopefully traveling with the football Hawks to their bowl game, wherever that is. Yeah, I'm jelly...

Have some tickets waiting at the airport for us Saginaw and we'll fly down. We can fit 20 of us in a suite.

Perfect day at Atlantis! Hawks dominate Nebby, and Hawks are rolling over UTEP Go Hawks!! Playing really well tonight.

Latest posts