At least with Mr. Davis’s teams, we never had to worry about effort

SpiderRico

The full court press with guys that weren’t all that athletic would drive you nuts. The swing offense and passing it around the key with the baseline bounce pass to the post would make you pull your hair out. The sagging zone leaving 3 point shooters open would cause more than a few broken remotes.

But we NEVER had to wonder if the team would quit or not give max effort. Ever.

The full court press with guys that weren’t all that athletic would drive you nuts. The swing offense and passing it around the key with the baseline bounce pass to the post would make you pull your hair out. The sagging zone leaving 3 point shooters open would cause more than a few broken remotes.

But we NEVER had to wonder if the team would quit or not give max effort. Ever.
I actually did not mind that offense, it was a thing a beauty at times. But, yes, very much agree, Tom's teams had all heart.

Yes, but defense wins game. ...didn't see the game but predicted OT....and a loss.....our kids are suffering confidence and God damn fortitude to win......

Think about it! Tom's teams were fun to watch. They never gave up it seemed, this team is not fun to watch. Great talent, other than a few lazy asses. I really think we need a change and it cannot happen soon enough for me!