ASU Uniforms

pacoyal

Ok, not as bad as Maryland. That doesn't say much. But that being said, how are they wearing black uni's?

I mean I get the whole thing with wanting to make more money, but at least Maryland hooked up their horrid unis with the state flag.

ASU has no black in their school colors. I'm sorry. They have a dark school color already. At this point, they're just trying to make more unis. It's weak.

First, asu had new uniforms scheduled last year. They wanted to go back to the pitchfork logo instead of the cartoon logo they have been using. I don't blame them. Secondly, they arent black they are dark red, which IS the school color.

First, asu had new uniforms scheduled last year. They wanted to go back to the pitchfork logo instead of the cartoon logo they have been using. I don't blame them. Secondly, they arent black they are dark red, which IS the school color.

Ok. I'm looking at them, and they look black. I know that ASU is dark red, but it doesn't look like that. That's all I'm saying. It looks dark black.

That is the darkest red I've ever seen...

Have you heard about the new astrological phenomenon of the Dark Red Hole?

Most dangerous spider? How about the Dark Red Widow?

When I go gambling and play roulette, it is always tough for me to decide whether to bet on red or dark red.

Have you ever seen the movie "Shallow Hal" starring Jack Dark Red?

Did you know that Europe lost nearly a quarter of its population in the 14th Century to the Dark Red Plague?

Dude, the unis are black.

They are black. And gold. There is no red that I can see.

I guess they are using black as a "neutral"? I've seen many Gopher shirts up here that are black and red/maroon/burgundy or whatever color they call it.

I hate this idea that teams eschew their school colors for an all-black uniform ... it dilutes the uniqueness for us who actually have black in our color scheme. In particular, ASU's uniforms are horrible, and their new logo sucks too. I give them an F, both.

Latest posts