As Hawks Lose, Asparagus Pi$$ Research Advances

BoiseDB

So get this. I had a buddy over for the game. We had a few beers and grilled some steaks and asparagus for dinner. When Penn State went up 14-0, my mind started to wander a bit and I asked him if his pee stinks when he eats asparagus.

(In case you didn't know, about 25% of people don't experience asparagus pi$$ and won't know what the hell you're talking about if you bring it up. Until tonight, the asparagus pi$$ experience was said to be hereditary, which I assumed meant that your heredity determined whether or not asparagus makes your pee stink.)

Anyway, so he said he'd heard of asparagus pi$$, but said he'd never noticed his pee smelling any different after eating it. I, by the way, have always experienced it within minutes after eating asparagus. He also said he has a very sensitive nose.
Keep reading. After we finished eating and Penn State went up 17-0, he said he had to pee. When it was 24-0, he came out of the bathroom and I decided to take a leak. I walked in right after he walked out and, get this. The room reeked like asparagus pi$$!! He couldn't smell it!! I made him go back in and he still couldn't smell it!! Could it be that asparagus pi$$ being hereditary doesn't mean that your heredity determines whether asparagus makes your pee stink? But rather, asparagus makes EVERYONE'S pee stink and your heredity only determines whether or not you can smell it!! This is huge!
I was so overtaken by my discovery that I really wasn't phased by Penn State's next two touchdowns, which is probably a good thing. When things get real bad, there's always asparagus pi$$.

tracksq.jpg

You should ask Vandengerberbaby if the pee that covers the front of his uniform after the game starts smells any differently when the pregame meal includes asparagus.

So get this. I had a buddy over for the game. We had a few beers and grilled some steaks and asparagus for dinner. When Penn State went up 14-0, my mind started to wander a bit and I asked him if his pee stinks when he eats asparagus.

(In case you didn't know, about 25% of people don't experience asparagus pi$$ and won't know what the hell you're talking about if you bring it up. Until tonight, the asparagus pi$$ experience was said to be hereditary, which I assumed meant that your heredity determined whether or not asparagus makes your pee stink.)

Anyway, so he said he'd heard of asparagus pi$$, but said he'd never noticed his pee smelling any different after eating it. I, by the way, have always experienced it within minutes after eating asparagus. He also said he has a very sensitive nose.
Keep reading. After we finished eating and Penn State went up 17-0, he said he had to pee. When it was 24-0, he came out of the bathroom and I decided to take a leak. I walked in right after he walked out and, get this. The room reeked like asparagus pi$$!! He couldn't smell it!! I made him go back in and he still couldn't smell it!! Could it be that asparagus pi$$ being hereditary doesn't mean that your heredity determines whether asparagus makes your pee stink? But rather, asparagus makes EVERYONE'S pee stink and your heredity only determines whether or not you can smell it!! This is huge!
I was so overtaken by my discovery that I really wasn't phased by Penn State's next two touchdowns, which is probably a good thing. When things get real bad, there's always asparagus pi$$.
This is so fantastic I'm at a loss of words...

You might have to wait until after the election to get a politician on board but if you do the grilling I will supply the beer and we can get a solid base line of testing knocked out. Just thought I would offer...

I may, or may not have, made the original post full screen and then started humping my computer monitor madly.