Army-Navy Game

Very good game today...the series between those two is always fun to watch the emotion from both teams throughout. It seemed today's win for Navy was even more so emotional. Watching the veer option reminds me of the old Air Force days when they used to be so good with the triple option. Cool stuff, fun close game.

I think we should hire Niumatalolo when Ferentz decides to step away in a few weeks.

That would be alright with me as he is a really good person. Similar in family values with KF. Gets a lot out of his players as they play above their normal capabilities.

I wonder if Pollard even kicked the tires to see if Niumatalo had interest.

ISU is a couple of steps down from Navy. Well, let's be honest, it's a couple of steps down from Prairie View A&M.

I had an occasion of working with a few alumni of Prairie View A&M. Incredibly uneducated bunch of people. But they have diplomas.

I'm 45 years old and served 7 years in the Army.
The older I get, the more I appreciate this game and, this past weekend, added attending this game to my bucket list. Probably should've done it this year with the mild weather.
Oh, and those Navy helmets.......WOW!

Army/Navy is one of my top non-B1G/non-Iowa games to watch every year. That much tradition, those fine men competing, is what CFB should be all about

Latest posts