Arkansas not looking so hot......

When arguing sports...it helps if you dont use the phrases wouldve couldve and shouldve and never the ifs ands or buts

heck if you say that than any mizzou fan could say gabbert threw it right to our guy

facts are PSU lost by double digits
Michigan and Mich State were embarrassing
I agree Iowa is a MUCH better matchup 10 times out of 10 against the SEC...but we were not in that bowl game
the Big 10 for 7 out of 8 years now has not won their bowl games...you cannot argue those facts

Arkansas is probably the SEC's 4th or 5th in overall team speed and they look head and shoulders faster than OSU and OSU is the Big 10's fastest team.

Arkansas might not win tonight, but Arkansas beats OSU 5 of 10 times.

Way to go out there on a limb. You mean the probability of two independent events is 50/50? wow. keen insight.

Arkansas should have won that game. At least five passes dropped by wide open receivers, including one in the end zone. The blocked punt easily could have been picked up and advanced into the end zone, had the Arkansas players realized they had no one around them that would have necessitated simply falling on the ball.

Hardly a dominating performance by the Big 10's top team and last soldier standing.

Arkansas is probably the SEC's 4th or 5th in overall team speed and they look head and shoulders faster than OSU and OSU is the Big 10's fastest team.

No, no, no and no....Arkansas would maybe win 2 of 10 chances again OSU, MAYBE....

either way, you guys are arguing the 3rd best SEC team against the top big 10 team. how would OSU do against auburn? k thanks

4th or 5th best? Who all do you think is better than Arkansas in the SEC? The entire East division is garbage, I'll give you Alabama and Auburn, but do you think LSU and Miss St are both better than Arkansas?

hey Garvey

glass houses
it was a big 10 team that had players busted by the NCAA and still played
we had 2 drug arrests

we need to not continue this obsession with other school and conferences until we clean up our own act

Arkansas should have won that game. At least five passes dropped by wide open receivers, including one in the end zone. The blocked punt easily could have been picked up and advanced into the end zone, had the Arkansas players realized they had no one around them that would have necessitated simply falling on the ball.

Hardly a dominating performance by the Big 10's top team and last soldier standing.

I couldn't disagree more.

A bunch of those passes were dropped because Mallett throws the ball 8000 MPH.

Also, it's hard for me to agree that a team that put up over 300 yards & moved the ball at will in the first half -- that simply sat on their lead in the second half (while fumbling on a first down carry & giving up a fluke safety & punt block) wasn't the better team.

I couldn't disagree more.

A bunch of those passes were dropped because Mallett throws the ball 8000 MPH.

Also, it's hard for me to agree that a team that put up over 300 yards & moved the ball at will in the first half -- that simply sat on their lead in the second half (while fumbling on a first down carry & giving up a fluke safety & punt block) wasn't the better team.

Neither one of those teams wanted to win that game. OSU didn't sit on their lead, they couldn't move the ball. They did almost everything in their power to hand that game to the Piggies, but they rufused to take over.

hey Garvey

glass houses
it was a big 10 team that had players busted by the NCAA and still played
we had 2 drug arrests

we need to not continue this obsession with other school and conferences until we clean up our own act

Glass Houses. That's exactly my point sir.

your point?

you took a shot about another conference being dirty

my point is and will always be to so many on these message boards

quit this obsession with pointing fingers at the SEC
we have so many of our own issues to deal with a clean up in Iowa City
and the Big 10 is hardly squeaky clean as a whole
Ohio State-NCAA issues
Michigan- a lot of NCAA issues under Rich Rod
Indiana- basketball under Sampson

we are not perfect

Latest posts