Arizona's Win Over Iowa Spawns a T-Shirt

I think one of the coaches should buy one or two and hang'em in the locker room for the rest of the season. Never know, we could face them in a bowl. :eek:

Gosh guys, who cares? Let 'em have their cake, we'll see who has more wins at the end of the year. I find it funny us Iowa fans get so ticked at the smallest things. It's time to move on and kick some Cardinal @ss on Saturday.

Actually, I think it's pretty flattering. That was apparently UofA's biggest win since 1998. So good for them. If they feel the need to commemorate that accomplishment with a t-shirt, then really, that's a pretty big compliment to Iowa.

Last edited:
Actually its flattering IMO
Edit:Sorry, Bucket, posted before looking at the 2nd page of the thread.

Gosh guys, who cares? Let 'em have their cake, we'll see who has more wins at the end of the year. I find it funny us Iowa fans get so ticked at the smallest things. It's time to move on and kick some Cardinal @ss on Saturday.
+1 This is the kind of reaction having a target on your back gets you. Didn't we all want to be ranked in the top 10? Now let's win out and hopefully kick some serious Catbutt in the Rose Bowl, and send them back to the desert with thelir Cattails between their legs.

I will say this... it's a pretty cool designed shirt. It looks neat. I would take a dump on it if I saw it, but it does look neat.

I think its fine. It shows the Iowa program has gained national respect.

Actually, if Iowa had gained national respect, ESPN would have immediately switched over after the overtime Clemson vs. Auburn game instead of showing the postgame prayer at midfield, talking and talking and then interviewing a player! C'mon. I know their love affair with SEC and ACC, but they've got an obligation to fans in the heartland too!
I was cursing..."Just switch f***ing switch over to the game already you ******!" It was bad enough that game went into OT and there were injuries that delayed the play even more. I always wonder why they schedule them so close together, leaves no room for those situations.
I did hear from my neighbor that DirecTV had it on 211 (one of the ESPN alternates) but they didn't tell us that while watching the other game that I can remember.

Actually, if Iowa had gained national respect, ESPN would have immediately switched over after the overtime Clemson vs. Auburn game instead of showing the postgame prayer at midfield, talking and talking and then interviewing a player! C'mon. I know their love affair with SEC and ACC, but they've got an obligation to fans in the heartland too!
I was cursing..."Just switch f***ing switch over to the game already you ******!" It was bad enough that game went into OT and there were injuries that delayed the play even more. I always wonder why they schedule them so close together, leaves no room for those situations.
I did hear from my neighbor that DirecTV had it on 211 (one of the ESPN alternates) but they didn't tell us that while watching the other game that I can remember.

You're aware that while that was happening, Iowa/Zona was in commercial, right?

Ch-ching! I can hear the cash registers ringing.

There's no question that was a big-time win for Arizona; and if someone out there is smart enough to capitalize on it, more power to 'em.

This should be taken as a compliment to Iowa.

Latest posts