Arizona Predictions

Saginawbay

Looking at this game this is a different Iowa team we have more seniors then any Ferentz team has had we have a senior QB with lots of experience and success on the road. We have a solid defense that will keep us in the game against any team in the nation, and with a drop back passer we do much better against that style then a QB that gets out of the pocket and moves.

This years team really has a great blend of senior leadership and talent that is going too be really great watching this season for sure. I see Iowa playing really well and a similar score as last years game.

This is most complete Iowa team ever and I have been watching Hawks since 1978 so not as long as some but long enough to see a quality Hawkeye team that is really fun to watch Go Hawks.

Final score Iowa 31-13

Ricky 15-24 235 2TD's
A-Rob 19 105 1Td
Hampt 15 94 1td

Def line will get two sacks and two knockdowns and INT GO Hawks

First, predictions mean less than nothing which is why I hate the prognosticators such as Lee Corso. One thing we know is that anything can happen in college football.

That being said my head tells me Arizona, Ohio State and Michigan are losses by 7 to 10 points, each. My gut says otherwise and "feed me beer."

I truly hope my head is wrong and stomach is right.

Last edited:
I don't believe in any PAC-10 team outside of Oregon. Arizona isn't very deep and this game should be won in the trenches where iowa has a big advantage. I think the game time and weather plays against Iowa and Parker not being there isn't ideal. That said Iowa wins a close game 20-17.

I'm liking this whole "Iowa receives the kickoff and immediately shoves it down the other team's throat" business this year. It seems like in years past we've been receiving the opening kickoff and punting shortly after. If Iowa can score on the opening drive, I think Iowa runs away with it.

Iowa 31 - Arizona 14

I predict that the first play to the first arizona possession will result in Adrian Clayborn running down Nic Grigsby for a 2 yard loss :)

First, predictions mean less than nothing which is why I hate the prognosticators such as Lee Corso. One thing we know is that anything can happen in college football.

That being said my head tells me Arizona, Ohio State and Michigan are losses by 7 to 10 points, each. My gut says otherwise and "feed me beer."

I truly hope my head is wrong and stomach is right.

My head was right. All of you and my stomach were wrong. Great choke Hawks. Only positive was that most of the country missed it because of the time. "Wait til' next year."

Latest posts