Are we there yet?

Is it Mich ST week? Can we please move past Sconie?

Yes, ST and clock management killed us. I jumped when the TO was called and my girlfriend thought I was going to attack the tv. So what? Flush it. Move on.

There's still ALOT of football left yet. We waited all Spring and Summer for this season to start. Let's enjoy it.

The Hawkeyes still have a decent shot at the Rose Bowl. The main thing is for Iowa to win out. They do that and I think there’s reason to believe that either Michigan or Northwestern upsets Wisconsin, and that would send Iowa to Pasadena. Wisconsin, as we saw, doesn’t have a quick-strike offense nor a brick wall defense, so playing the spreads of Michigan and Northwestern should give the Badgers plenty of problems. I just have to believe that if Iowa gets itself back on track and wins out, the Rose Bowl could well be the reward. The season begins on Saturday. I hope Kinnick is louder than ever from the opening whistle to the final gun. A team doesn’t need its fans when things are going well. This Iowa team needs its fans behind it every play on Saturday. Let’s don’t let these guys down, and I don’t think they’ll let us down, either.