Are we Home or Away team for Big Ten Championship Game?

I think it was ABC that did a 30 minute pregame when #1 Iowa played #2 Michigan in 85. In the opening seconds they mentioned #1 Iowa played #2 Michigan. In the closing seconds they said "and today they play the #1 Iowa Hawkeyes. Everything in between was about the current Michigan team and the history of Michigan football.

I think it was ABC that did a 30 minute pregame when #1 Iowa played #2 Michigan in 85. In the opening seconds they mentioned #1 Iowa played #2 Michigan. In the closing seconds they said "and today they play the #1 Iowa Hawkeyes. Everything in between was about the current Michigan team and the history of Michigan football.
Of course.

I'm going to make the trek out to Indy for this. I didn't get out there in 2015 or 2021, and I figure it might be the last time we make it to the CCG with divisions going away, and USC/Oregon/Wash joining.

A friend got 6 free tickets from his company (his boss is a donor), so we figured what the hell. I have zero expectations for Iowa, I just want to see it in person.
Well the game sucked, but the tickets were great. 5th row on the 20 yard line behind the Hawkeye bench. We were front-and-center for Brian's temper tantrum. Plus the Big10 puts on a hell of an event before the game. Overall I had a blast, but this nearly-48-year-old can't start with bloodys at the bar at 8am like I used to. Sunday was a rough drive home...

Well the game sucked, but the tickets were great. 5th row on the 20 yard line behind the Hawkeye bench. We were front-and-center for Brian's temper tantrum. Plus the Big10 puts on a hell of an event before the game. Overall I had a blast, but this nearly-48-year-old can't start with bloodys at the bar at 8am like I used to. Sunday was a rough drive home...
Glad you had a good time. Did the Iowa vs MSU game back in the day, and heartbreaking but one of the best games I have ever seen, great venue, great Hawk fans, downtown bars were amazing. Except, one ran out of beer!

My son and I had a good time despite the game. We sat on the Michigan side and were mostly surrounded by the enemy, but everyone was super nice. The guys around me asked about All and Cade and said they were hoping they would do well at Iowa. We all agreed All is an NFL guy if he can stay healthy. All the fans were complimentary about KF and how he runs the Iowa program and we all enjoyed making fun of BF. They clearly thought Harbaugh was treated unfairly, so I stayed quiet on that because he got off lightly in my view. We left in the 4th quarter and everyone wished each other well.

The fan experience at the convention center and outside was really amazing. The stadium was about as nice as they come. I can see why they do this at Lucas Oil every year.

Latest posts