Are my eyes lying to me?

GhostofBTT

Banned
I have been in an illness induced stupor all week, so I saw some things last night that I believe to be real, but it seems so crazy.

Did Iowa seriosuly score 46 points in one half?

Did Bawinkle acctually try and muscle up for some rebounds?

Did they seriously make a point of passing the ball inside?

Was there also constant dribble penetration?

Did Cole really dunk the ball?

Were Iowa players really smiling on the bench?

Spank, pass me the Kool Aid. I might be becoming a believer...

Well the level of competition certainly didn't hurt, but...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts"]YouTube- The Monkees - I'm a Believer [official music video][/ame]

point spreads often fail to tell the whole story about the progress of a team or its chemistry which is why the football team had a tough time getting any respect this year so as long as they continue to improve I don't care if they beat Drake by 20 or win by 2 last second (cough..UNI...cough) blocked umm...shots :)

I have been in an illness induced stupor all week, so I saw some things last night that I believe to be real, but it seems so crazy.

Did Iowa seriosuly score 46 points in one half?

Did Bawinkle acctually try and muscle up for some rebounds?

Did they seriously make a point of passing the ball inside?

Was there also constant dribble penetration?

Did Cole really dunk the ball?

Were Iowa players really smiling on the bench?

Spank, pass me the Kool Aid. I might be becoming a believer...

Yes, these things were seen in the game last night. But let's see if that happens against Purdue next Tuesday. :)

It's true...Purdue is a terrible team for us to play right now. Their ball pressure is going to be frustrating and make our guard play look bad. Don't let that deter you from the fact that this team is getting better - although they still aren't very good they are definitely getting better. I guess the best thing we could say about last night's game is that it looked like the exact opposite of Lickliter's style of play for most of the game.

The only thing that keeps me from getting really optimistic is that it seems like we saw a lot of these same things at the end of last year against Penn St before reverting right back to getting a thrashing in the Big Ten Tournament. That's the problem is that what is getting us excited is exactly what Lickliter doesn't typically condone...but maybe I'm wrong.

And if John Lickliter sees the floor against Purdue...it'll be really ugly.

Latest posts