Are Expectations Ahead of Reality?

That's why I would prefer Joe T logging starters minutes. He is capable of shutting down dribble drive.

And I think JBo could be a HELL of a sixth man, plus you could use his 88% free throw shooting to ice games.

We aren't a final four team unless Joe T is playing like Yogi Farrell or Carsen Edwards and he's not at that level. We're going to have to do it like Wisconsin did in 2015 and 16 and that will require Jow W to be Sam Dekker.
This is spot on. There’s no way CMac should be starting.

Listen, I'm as excited as the next guy and know this team has a high ceiling, but I've been thinking about, for example, Iowa playing Gonzaga. It's likely, that Gonzaga may have better athletes at every position...especially at the guard/forward. This team, against that level of competition is going to have some defensive challenges and challenges on the glass.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this team looks as much as the next guy...but I'm also expecting some growing pains against really good competition.
I'm glad that's Basketball Started. I think we have a brutal schedule. I like the team that he has. I don't think we can play defense Like we need to. I think Fran has too much talent and doesn't know what to do with it. we've seen it before . It's all about a good rotation. I think Garza is gonna have a great year. I like it better when we don't have a lot of expectations and We can sneak up on people. Watching Gonzaga we will need to play defense when we play Tough ranked teams And the big 10. We will have to see. It's kinda funny that they have equality on the back of their jersey s and 2/3 of the team is white. Maybe somebody should help the kids and explain to them what equality really means. Lol

My son recorded the game for me and I watched it earlier this morning.

it’s just the first game and considering that we looked pretty good, BUT there is an area we appear to be weak at especially considering the HUGE height advantage we had.

We look very suspect protecting under our own basket. Way to many easy drives to the rim for the opponent. Hopefully when Jack gets back he can bring some size and power to the post because when Garza is out we look very weak at that position, both defensively and offensively. Top five ranked teams can’t have that kind of weakness.

Also to steal a Trump phrase we also appeared to have two SLEEPY JOES out there this first game.

Latest posts