Apparently Iowa Lost to Gardner-Webb. Dang.

I saw the Shon Morris show as well and about fell out of my chair when he said it. I think he meant to say "they almost beat Iowa" but it just didn't come out right.

I am glad BTN exists, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch Iowa, but my lord they have just awful analysts.

When Tim Doyle was asked who will win B1G, he says Indiana because he picked them and that Michigan's freshman have to prove that they can play if UM has a major injury...wtf, honestly. To top it off, it was the game they beat CMU by 30 and Hardaway was not playing.

The things that they come up with on that station are incomprehensible.

For charging what they charge to watch online and the deals they are making to stay on air with some of these cable companies, one would think they could go out and actually hire some competent analysts. When Jim Jackson is your "go-to" guy for respectability, there is a problem.

I am glad BTN exists, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch Iowa, but my lord they have just awful analysts.

When Tim Doyle was asked who will win B1G, he says Indiana because he picked them and that Michigan's freshman have to prove that they can play if UM has a major injury...wtf, honestly. To top it off, it was the game they beat CMU by 30 and Hardaway was not playing.

The things that they come up with on that station are incomprehensible.

For charging what they charge to watch online and the deals they are making to stay on air with some of these cable companies, one would think they could go out and actually hire some competent analysts. When Jim Jackson is your "go-to" guy for respectability, there is a problem.

Tim Doyle is the reason I don't watch BTN unless Iowa is on and even then as soon as there is a break I make sure the remote is close by to mute it when he talks.

I can't stand that guy. Him and Chris Martin for football.

Heard the same thing and was waiting for a correction, nothing doing......

Northwestern's hatred of Iowa is never ending.....

You guys bunch your panties over the strangest things. Waiting for a correction? Fact checkers? Do you guys have even the slightest idea how live TV works? I'm kind of embarrassed for you.

The more offensive thing was whatever he was going to say praising Western Carolina. As an Appalachian State alum, yeesh.

The only days I watch the BTN re-broadcasts are days Gus Johnson is calling the game.

You guys bunch your panties over the strangest things. Waiting for a correction? Fact checkers? Do you guys have even the slightest idea how live TV works? I'm kind of embarrassed for you.

I haven't slept since I heard that blatent lie and yes, I am still waiting for the correction......

I can't eat, have zero appetite.....

My brain feels like it is on fire......

The only cure will be the outstanding upset victory over the Wolverines tomorrow.....

Let's see the Punk lie about that.....

::cool:

I saw the Shon Morris show as well and about fell out of my chair when he said it. I think he meant to say "they almost beat Iowa" but it just didn't come out right.

Almost beat Iowa? they lost by 9. Sounds like one of the ardent KFz supporters on the football forum.

Latest posts