Apology to the board for my behavior

No, I am not kidding. You slobber all over many of his posts. And I think one possible reason is because okeefe has multiple screen names and yours could be one of them.

Also...he really isn't funny.

I've only "slobbered" over his recent posts. I thought the O'Keefe bit was mildly funny, not enough to come out and say so. But I think his "shift" is a fitting facade to reflect the meltdown around here. I find it funny, you don't. That doesn't make me one of his extra accounts.

No, I am not kidding. You slobber all over many of his posts. And I think one possible reason is because okeefe has multiple screen names and yours could be one of them.

Also...he really isn't funny.

Wow, speaking of mancrushes. Seems like someone has stalked me enough to convince himself I have multiple screen names. I'd love to see the list of them all.

I've only "slobbered" over his recent posts. I thought the O'Keefe bit was mildly funny, not enough to come out and say so. But I think his "shift" is a fitting facade to reflect the meltdown around here. I find it funny, you don't. That doesn't make me one of his extra accounts.

As a fellow Coker thread supporter, I'm with you TM. I find him hilarious and am amazed that people don't get it when he's joking. I love a dry, jaded sense of humor the most! At least when he was upset about the game he could still come in here and post and be amusing. Better than the most of the people that post after losses, where if there was an icon for foaming mouths and spit, 90% of them would be nothing but!

1) Melrose Guy

I think thats the list...Melrose Guy was awesome

I wish I could take credit for that, but during the time the first of those classic threads were posted, I was passed out on the MegaBus heading back to Chicago after drinking copious amounts of Spotted Cow and Jameson in the hours following our triumphant victory over Eastern Illinois, the only team from Illinois we will have beaten in the 2008-2010 timeframe (unless we can somehow get a crack at NIU in the Little Caesar's Bowl).

I wish I could take credit for that, but during the time the first of those classic threads were posted, I was passed out on the MegaBus heading back to Chicago after drinking copious amounts of Spotted Cow and Jameson in the hours following our triumphant victory over Eastern Illinois, the only team from Illinois we will have beaten in the 2008-2010 timeframe (unless we can somehow get a crack at NIU in the Little Caesar's Bowl).

MegaBus has wi-fi....

MegaBus has wi-fi....

I've yet to ride on one that has working wi-fi, although the one that night may have. Here is what I remember about that day after the game:

Leave game
Go to tailgate
Last car in lot
Dude said "I ain't driving around 'til that Jameson is gone."
Mom drove me to bus station
*** missing slides ***
Mom said I paid $20 to some guy to make sure I and my bags made it on bus
Mom said I was flashing around cash and she thought for sure I was going to get rolled
*** missing slides ***
I woke up just outside of Sears Tower and took cab home

I've yet to ride on one that has working wi-fi, although the one that night may have. Here is what I remember about that day after the game:

Leave game
Go to tailgate
Last car in lot
*** missing slides ***
Mom said I was flashing around cash and she thought for sure I was going to get rolled
*** missing slides ***

LOL

I would rep you for this post if it still existed

The 1st game for me was similar but instead of the Meagbus insert every bar in downtown IC

Leave game
Go to tailgate
Last car in lot
*** missing slides ***
*** missing slides ***

Good things normally happen when Jameson is involved......it's just you don't normally don't get to remember them.

In regards to the NW tix, what the he** are you going to do when they play the same time Iowa does?

your a ******

Why thank you for bringing up another reason I'm bailing on Iowa. Grammar. Iowa fans generally don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" and it makes it hard for me to understand what they are trying to communicate. Since Northwestern requires something more than drool on the ACT to grant admission, the fans on the NU boards are much easier to understand.

Latest posts