Anytime Iowa can get serious production from it's guards, that is a great thing

HaydenHawk56

Perkins and Ulis game play has been huge bonuses over the past few games. Of course Sandfort finding his shot has not hurt either. Getting everything out of Rebraca also has been an added bonus for this year.

I think looking what Iowa has left on the schedule before the Big Ten tournament.......5 more wins would be good.....and anything over that would be wonderful.

Guard play has been good of late. What I really like about this team is that it is not overly reliant on any one player. Kris Murray is the super star but it seems someone new has a good/great game every time out. Rebraca, Sandfort, Ulis and now Perkins have all taken their turn.

Perkins and Ulis game play has been huge bonuses over the past few games. Of course Sandfort finding his shot has not hurt either. Getting everything out of Rebraca also has been an added bonus for this year.

I think looking what Iowa has left on the schedule before the Big Ten tournament.......5 more wins would be good.....and anything over that would be wonderful.
Regarding Rebraca, I was down on him more than anyone else in our NCAA tournament loss last year - I won't get into specifics why, but I felt fully justified - and remain convinced if he would've added just 9 points to the 9 rebounds he got in that game, who knows how far we would've gotten in the tourney.

Well apparently he felt the same way. And during the off-season, he apparently hit the weight room really, really hard, knowing that he had to improve his strength and stamina. The results have been impressive. When he is not in foul trouble, he is consistently our biggest "minutes man" every night, hardly ever getting a break. And his stats have gotten better and more consistent. Even his free throw shooting is getting better and better.

Latest posts